+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: 4/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Re: 4/30 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2359346;
    INo matter how well he dances there is just something too weird and annoying about Joey to appreciate it.
    That's how I feel too. Really can't even tell you why, either.

Random thoughts -

If I would have voted last night, it would probably have been for Billy Ray. Can't help it, I just like the guy.

Or, I would have voted for Apolo, because I think he's the best dancer on the show and I like watching the him & his partner. Wouldn't mind seeing them win.

Laila is the best of the women, but not the best on the show.

The 10s are starting to become more liberal (like last season). Didn't seen any dances last night worthy of 10s.

Yoey bugs the heck out of me for some reason.

Poor Ian, the harder he tries, the stiffer he looks. I think he just doesn't move like a dancer. Apolo, Joey, Laila move like dancers (IMO), the other 3 don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2360619;
    I don't understand the need to give the fans more than one vote. Being able to split votes is not a true indicator of anything and it really turns into a popularity contest.
    It's been a popularity contest from Episode 1, Season 1. That's why they word it to vote for your favorite, as opposed to "vote for the best".
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

I think Laila/Joey are by far the best. They have the right attitude and their dances are fantastic!
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

I agree with you Krom, but since they decided to give us more than one vote we might as well use them. I threw a few votes John's way in order to keep him around over BRC who has a huge fan base, but I doubt that will be enough. It could be any 2 couples in the bottom two tonight... even Apolo or Ian.

I thought the whole thing was about who improved the most. Anyway, that's how I see it. Apolo/Julianne should be the best both young and flexible, his ice skating sure doesn't hurt. After these two calmed down and started doing ballroom dancing instead of hip hop (whatever it is called showing off) they improved. They both have attitudes if the judges don't patronize them.

Teams Laila/Max, Ian /Cheryl, Joey/Kym have improved most, they are trying harder. I do feel sorry for Ian he can't get a break from the judges no matter how hard he tries. I vote according to how improved the celebrity is each week. Being the perfect dancer from the get go doesn't do anything for me, improvement and trying hard to improve gets my vote. That would be Ian and Joey, both try to stick to ballroom dance rules thanks to their dance instructor. Max tries to stir Laila that way but it doesn't always work.

+ Reply to Thread