+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: 4/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2348795;
    This is an outrage! Grab your torch and pitchforks, ladies. Who's with me?

I can run pretty fast if I have to.

You'll have to excuse me, ladies, my taste in men runs more toward Billy Ray (going off to practice the bubba chicken)

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;2350144;
    You'll have to excuse me, ladies, my taste in men runs more toward Billy Ray
    I would pick Billy Ray in real life, but Maks is my TV boyfriend.

And speaking of Maks... He has really lightened up this season. In the other ones he was too intense. I don't know if it's because Laila is the best dancer he's had so far or what.

BRC said that his goal was to get an "8" from the judges and then he can go home. I'm thinking he means an 8 from one judge rather than a collective 8 which may be more likely. If the judges would just give him a pity "8", I think he would BEG his fans to let him go home.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2348795;
    **crickets**

I would take that as a "no", Bill. (couldn't resist )
    Hey a guy can dream can't he?

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2350740;
    And speaking of Maks... He has really lightened up this season. In the other ones he was too intense. I don't know if it's because Laila is the best dancer he's had so far or what.
    I agree. He started I think to lighten up a bit halfway through the season last year. And that was the catalyst for this season as well as having Laila who is fun-loving. I think that sometimes the pros' personalities help a team win just as much as the stars'. I never cared one way or another for Jonathan, but seeing how he was with Heather has really raised my estimation of him. I like BRC, and hope he does well despite Karina.

I think that Louis is a detrement to whatever partner he gets. He forgets it's a popularity contest and tries to make his dancers do more advanced stuff, thinking that will earn him more points. It may for the judges, but for the average viewer it doesn't necessarily work. Opposite is true though in cases like Jerry Springer who had so much fun, but Kim was so adorable working with him and trying to highlight what he could do. I think that Karina must have had a good long talk with Kim or read the boards or something because last week it seemed she finally understood that if BRC can't dance then play to his strengths.

I end up liking the pros just as much as the stars, and since the pros are the ones who return it's easy to have favorites. Like this season is really missing Ashley. And I hope they bring back Julianne's brother next season instead of that Bryan guy that danced with Shandi. I think Shandi didn't have a big enough fan base to compensate for people's reaction to him.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2347722;
    Wouldn't she be, like, 50 now?
    You say that like it's a bad thing.

+ Reply to Thread