+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: 4/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I have to say that everyone did pretty good last night.

Best of the night was Apollo and Julieanne. She is an amazing choreographer and I just found out she is getting married in August. So, good luck to her.

Laila and Max....SMOKIN HOT...He is absolutely gorgeous, so how could any woman not be loving dancing with him.

Ian and Cheryl, dispite what the judges said, I thought he actually did well. He does need to losen up and watch his posture, but they did well.

Joey and Kym....fun loving routine. Really good, but his constant need to be a jokester is a little annoying.

Heather and Jonathan, she spent most of her time on the floor being drug by him. I just don't like her and would love it if she was gone tonight.

Billy Ray and Karina.....horrible dancer, but he he is trying and having fun. I'm glad Karina lossened up a little and realized that not everyone is a great dancer.

John and Edyta.....again, not such a great dancer, but he is having fun out there. Also, he is able to make the audience enjoy him even though he's not that good.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2347503;
    PS Will you marry me Cheryl?
    **crickets**

I would take that as a "no", Bill. (couldn't resist )

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    Laila is very good, but I haven't really seen anything new from her. I didn't particularly care for her part of the choreography, and I don't think Maks is all that either
    This is an outrage! Grab your torch and pitchforks, ladies. Who's with me?

Pixelated

Looks like they are all wearing their costumes from the group swing.

very cool, Lissa. That must be the dance that the judges want to see again... rightfully so.

Pixelated

Poor Edyta, she looked so hurt when they trashed the routine. I thought she was going to cry. When are they going to finally give her somebody she can win with? 4 seasons, she deserves it.

OK 10 minutes into the show and we are still on rewinding last night. BRC is explaining the Bubba Chicken. Maks had a hankie in his hand, is he sick? The behind the scenes are somewhat interesting.

Ian has a five finger forehead (for any who watch ANTM).

Group swing is the redo dance. Does this mean we get to watch Heather run around looking lost again?

Was this just as cheestastic last night? I changed channels to see Heroes last night (of which I missed the first few minutes of anyway!).

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Yes, it was, Krom. but a fun cheesetastic!

Pixelated

OMG HHAHAHAH Edyta just totally kicked John in the head when she did her trick heh. Too funny, oops.

Man, Heather looks so out of place. You can tell she didn't practice AT ALL.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

I loved Apolo and Julianne's routine the best. I really enjoyed Laila and Max's routine as well...the one thing I could've done without was the "flashing." Lailia's skirt was a tad too short for her portion of the choreography and I was saying, "My eyes...my eyes!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2348908;
    Was this just as cheestastic last night? I changed channels to see Heroes last night (of which I missed the first few minutes of anyway!).
    Hey, Krom, Heroes was 62 minutes long and it will repeat on Friday at 7pm on the SCI FI channel if you want to catch up on the stuff you missed.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread