+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: 4/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/23 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Thanks!

Not over yet.....

Julianne's choreography is amazing. I hope they keep it up til the end. I'd love to see a Laila vs Apollo final. Yoey has been losing steam as the weeks drag on.

Apollo and Julianne are fast becoming the frontrunners. Joey/Kym could still give them a run for their money.

Yeah, Ian is stiff, but I thought it pretty much worked for the paso.

Laila....amazing, but THANK YOU Carrie Anne for finally telling her to look up when she's dancing. That's bugged me, because she's so good and that's so distracting. Her and Maks are such a great partnership.

John, I like him more than Billy Ray, but I think he's gone.

Billy Ray....he's cute. Maybe he can take Samantha's job. Then again, I've said that for every bad dancer.

Heather...nice job, though she'll probably be b2 again. The rest of the dancers are more popular.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Thought Joey was terrific tonight.

I have still to warm up to Laila. Just how tall is she? She is a big girl??

I liked Ian's paso. I don't get what the judges are bugging him about. Thought it was hie best dance so far. Hope he finds he joie de vie soon.

Apolo uh..........

John's sambo was better than this week's mambo.

Heather tried but something was missing.

Billy Ray --- hey I laughed and was entertained and at least he moved his feet and A$$ this week which is 10 times better than last weeks fiasco.

Bet John and Heather will be in the bottom 2, cause Billy Ray's fan base will save him for at least the next two weeks and then it might get uncomfortable if his fans save him when he competes against someone like Ian or Joey.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom;2346186;
    And Heather Mills face would knock a buzzard off of a truck hauling port-a-potties.
    Ouch!!!

I initially thought I would really dislike her, but I don't. She seems to work hard and dance reasonably well and she has a good sense of humor about herself.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by GT Mom;2346194;
    I love her! She is so beautiful!
    My husband said he would definitely want to get in a ring with her!

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2346092;
    They danced to I Like to Move It from Madagascar.

You have children, don't ya? LOL...It was also a hit in the early 90's and was a huge club song.

FORT Regular

The group dance was so good!

You know--they're making it look easy--but--if you've ever done any ensemble movement onstage you know that was really impressive work on everyone's part.

These people know how to dance and make it look like fun.
    Very good performers in every sense of the word.

Apolo and Julianne were excellent tonight. After taking the technical aspects into consideration I end up judging performances ultimately by whether they put a smile of pure enjoyment on my face.

Apolo and Julianne did that tonight--just like they did last week but--

Maks is just hot.
    He and Laila are the perfect matchup.

Apolo and Laila/Maks for the Final Two.

And whoever above said that about Maks' pants I couldn't agree more--Yum!

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=

And whoever above said that about Maks' pants I couldn't agree more--Yum![/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. And what about the Maks' hip action at the end of cha cha? Hot.

I took notes so I wouldn't forget what I wanted to say and now I can't find them! The hubby watched with my tonight and he gets mad when I pause it to run to the computer...

Anyhoo...

Joey..I smiled through the whole thing. It was fun. He just has a great personality and sense of humor. I have to be honest, I was never a fan of his until this show. Now I just love him! He'd be the clown you invite to every party.

Laila..She looked so good out there! Her and Maks are adorable together! That being said, I thought the dress wasn't very flattering on her (although I loved the swing costume) and did anyone else notice, but her boobs were very lopsided. LOL...

Heather..she tried and I liked it. Although, she really shouldn't let her baby daughter do her hair anymore. Either that or they need to hire new stylists. Yikes!

John..He always looks like he is having so much fun. It's infectious.

Apolo..It's a shame she is getting married and they act like siblings..they would be a smoking hot couple! I think they might be able to win this thing.

Ian..I thought he looked good out there tonight. I also think the pressure to make his partner a 3-time winner is stressing him out. If he could somehow put that aside and focus on the here and now...I think he would do much better.

BRC..I loved it. Karina, for the most part, seems to have settled down and realized you get what you get and you just have to work with it. It was entertaining and I laughed through the whole thing. Plus, BRC seemed to have a lot of fun out there tonight.

The group dance...

I loved everything about this...from the rehearsal reel to the actual performance. I was very entertained!

+ Reply to Thread