+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 4/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 4/17 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Whew! Thank goodness! Now we can get down to business. At least everyone left on the show actually tries. Clyde did go out with class, which surprised me because the past couple of weeks he has been rather rude.

BRC's face when they told him he was safe! Total shock! He is really growing me...as a person..not necessarily as a dancer, but he is a class act.

Heather handled herself very well. She reached out to hold Clyde's hand and she didn't cheer when she realized she would be staying. I hate to say it, but she is growing on me a little, as well.

Yoey Fatonee....ROFLMAO!

Thank goodness the right person went home tonite. This is a first. Didn't think Heather deserved to be in the bottom 2 but I am glad she has another chance. Hopefully everyone will improve and it will be a hard fought competition next week. Interesting that if you miss the Monday night show you can see everything on Tuesday night before the elimination show. Is this in direct competition with American Idol???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

Woot! Bye Bye Clyde the Glide! ::does the snoopy dance of happiness::

Of course, this means that BRC will probably go next week... sadness. ): I must say though, that neither BRC or Clyde did well this week. Both their dancers used them as props, though I think Billy Ray did dance slightly more than Clyde did. I'm just glad Clyde's gone now. yippee!

Is this in direct competition with American Idol???
    In my area, the recap hour is up against AI. The actual results show starts after AI. Thank goodness. Although AI has been somewhat snooze-festy, so I usually flip back and forth.

I am glad Clyde is the one leaving. It was starting to feel like he already checked out. His leaving means those that really want to be there can stay to actually compete.

ETA: I am not sure BRC will be the next to go. He has a pretty strong fanbase that will vote for him regardless of how well he actually dances. I think many of them are only watching this year to see BRC, so no preconceived notions about Karina, either. I think he'll be here a few more weeks. Possibly even at the expense of a better dancer.
    I think Cliffie or Heather are more in danger than BRC.
    Last edited by anemone; 04-17-2007 at 11:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2336099;
    Heather handled herself very well. She reached out to hold Clyde's hand and she didn't cheer when she realized she would be staying. I hate to say it, but she is growing on me a little, as well.
    I'm shocked she was in the Bottom 2, but agree she definitely handled it well.

I was thoroughly prepared to totally despise that woman, but I just can't do it. She seems like a genuinely nice person and I'm really glad she did this show so the world could see a different aspect of her.
    Love lives forever <3

freethinker;2336308;]I was thoroughly prepared to totally despise that woman, but I just can't do it.

I'm having a hard time hating her, too. Especially now that she is finally loosening up..personality wise. She seems to be having fun lately and her sense of humor is starting to shine through. Can't say she will ever be in my top 10 of favorite famous people, but she's not in the bottom 10, either...lol

FORT Fogey

Clyde said a lot of true sentiments in his good bye. These celebs are being treated by the judges like they have to be as good as the pros, and they do not want to be. The average non dancing fan is not going to notice non pointed feet, or whom is leading when, or how long the hold was held, etc and to me that is what drags the show down. Every once in awhile you get a nonboring dance that has the goods like Apollo's, but mostly when the stars follow and do good the dance is boring. Plus if they want the stars to truly give it their all why not instead of paying them so much a week give them money as a prize for their charity to have something other than a stupid trophy to work for. Does ABC even have a reality show that gives a cash prize I mean Bachelor has none, DWTS has none, and those are all I can think of. I think that a half million to the winners's charity or 250,000 to the winner and the dancers charity is not asking to much when Survivor, etc are giving away a million.

FORT Fogey

So did we ever learn if BRC was wearing the black ribbon on his arm for the Virginia Tech families? If so, I think he deserves to stay much, much longer because he was the only one and that would have been an amazing gesture on his part.

I never heard any mention of the armband, but most likely that is what it is for. He's from Kentucky and that is not that far from there.

I think BRC would like to go. He got what he came for, publicity. Now he has to get back to work. He knows he isn't going to win, so he would be relieved, I'm sure, to be done with it.

Put me in the Heather is an OK person column. She has grown on me with each show. Next week should see John and BRC in the bottom two.

Did you catch Edyta's face when they said they were safe! Total shock... and happiness.

Cliffie... a real sweetie, thanking people for buying his book.

FORT Fogey

Maybe we should wait until they actually dance before declaring John and BRC the bottom two. Just a thought...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast