+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Heather Mills & Jonathan Roberts - Season 4

Agh! My eyes, my eyes! I'm ready to go stab them out with a fork!
    Fondly,
    Sharon

Alright you guys- I didn't even post the most horrendous photos.
    I don't know if horrendous is the right word?!?!?

Bring it....
    Fondly,
    Sharon

No, please.. no more, no more!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

What's the matter, afraid you'll burn your retinas?
    Fondly,
    Sharon

I'm afraid I might get into an accident and that image is the last thing I'll see in my mind.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Heather Mills: Unlikely My Leg Will Fly Off on Dancing

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 28, 2007
    By Stephen M. Silverman

Heather Mills has gone out on a limb in talking about her upcoming stint on Dancing With the Stars.

Discussing whether her prosthetic leg might come off while she's competing, Mills whose left leg was amputated below the knee after a 1993 motorcycle accident tells TV's Extra, "I'm quite happy to be thrown around, and hopefully my leg will stay on."

But don't worry, she says: "It's very unlikely my leg is going to fly off, although it would be quite funny. I'll have a strap on which I wouldn't normally in every day life."

With a laugh, she also says of dance partner Jonathan Roberts, "I don't want to let Jonathan down or give anyone in the audience a heart attack."

Still, the estranged wife of Paul McCartney says of the upcoming experience, "To be honest, in my mad crazy life it's actually going to be great fun ... like a holiday!"

But despite tabloid rumors, she's not dating her dance partner. "If anybody does they are just completely stupid," says Mills. "He's a happily married man."

Modesty, if not age, may keep her from donning those revealing DWTS outfits: "Now I'm hitting 40, I think I'll keep my tummy covered." But when she does encounter criticism from the show's judges, Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba and Bruno Tonioli, Mills says she'll "probably just let it wash over me it's nothing personal ... If I cry, don't worry about me!"

Girding herself for what's ahead, Mills admits, "I've got no dancing background and with my leg I can't push it. ... I love to dance in the disco, but that's about it. Natural rhythm is coming in handy."

The new season of the ABC show debuts March 19. Besides Mills, other contestants will include Billy Ray Cyrus and former 'N Sync star Joey Fatone.
    Link

I'm sorry, I just can't help myself.. I just have to say that Mills just sounds so.. so.. dumb. And airheaded.

She does sound dippy, doesn't she?
    Fondly,
    Sharon

I saw the phot Tink but what was totally interesting were the comments posted on it. I am amazed at the hate and vitriol aimed at Heather. The woman was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize for her work in helping not use mines and helping victims of landmines get prosthetics. Then she marries a Beatle, who we all know is a God and can do no wrong. His kids hated her. Of course no one can replace their mum, and she probably got all the hate the kids felt toward their father because he married so soon after their own mum died. Most studies show that happily married men tend to remarry with a yr or 2 after their spouse dies. That's what Paul did. There must be stuff going on in that marriage to cause all the in fighting and I am sure the British tabliods are having a field day with it but I am very sure Sir Paul is not innocent. Still I am open mined and want to see what she can accomplish.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread