+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Heather Mills & Jonathan Roberts - Season 4

Re: Heather Mills & Jonathan Roberts - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2351930;
    Can ya scootch over a bit on the bench, so I can join y'all? I'll even buy the second round!

Got beef? Yummmm!

We'll just make it a big ole beef eaters party!

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2352423;
    We'll just make it a big ole beef eaters party!

Sounds like fun, but double rounds of triple cheeseburgers?...Now see, this is how my brother, a cardiologist, pays for his lake house and two boats.

Meanwhile, I'm looking forward to my reservation at Outback Steakhouse tonight. I've been a meat-eater/lover all my life, and someone like Mills' disliking that just adds more flavor to the steak for me.

On a related note that I found funny.... there's a little restaurant here in town who's running an ad for steak and burger specials this coming Monday (the day Mills told viewers to have a meatless Monday or however she put it), and at the bottom of the ad, there's a line that says "Eat this, Heather!" Obviously, the restaurant owner is a DWtS viewer, lol.
    Last edited by jasmar; 04-26-2007 at 03:36 PM. Reason: removed response to deleted post
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2352644;
    Their survival instinct is usually pretty strong...
    Very funny!

I didn't know about the Monday moratorium on eating meat. Like you, Iím a dedicated carnivore. I already have plans to stop at Cafť Rio in St. George for my burrito fix on the way back from Zion National Park on Monday. I wonít be eating any additional meat that day, however, like you, I will take particular pleasure in my already delicious meal.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2352666;
    Like you, Iím a dedicated carnivore. ...... like you, I will take particular pleasure in my already delicious meal.
    Ahh, my kinda person
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I'm glad the producers at least didn't pay attention to Mills' request. Since when did she care what people think of her, given all the negative publicity she constantly and eagerly generates for herself?

03/27/07
    Heather Mills Wanted A Gay Partner On 'Dancing With The Stars'

Dancing With The StarsHeather Mills insisted her Dancing With The Stars partner was gay - because she wanted to avoid rumors of a romance. The celebrity amputee wowed America last week when she debuted on the celebrity dancing contest with professional dancer Jonathan Roberts.

And Mills reveals she begged producers to let her have a gay dancing partner, so she wouldn't have to deal with tabloid relationship gossip.

She says, "I asked for a gay guy... I said, 'I haven't had a date in 10 months and yet I've been associated with all these different people, which is rubbish.'"

But Mills didn't quite get her wish: "Jonathan turned up and I said, 'Well, he doesn't look gay,' and I said, 'Are you gay?' And he said, 'No, I'm not, I'm married...' He's just a great person."

FORT Fogey

She's a nut job. Who would give two hoots about her romantic life outside of Paul McCartney. Talk about an inflated ego.

The woman is as crazy as a road lizard.

Boy, do I feel sorry for her daughter.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread