+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson - Season 4

Re: Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by RealityDiva;2363555;
    I think Joey has a great chance of winning this whole thing, because of his HUGE fanbase compared to the other dancers.
    Well, after watching him shine in that red spotlight last night, that huge fanbase better wake up, because they obviously are not calling in votes for Joey.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Primetimetommie;2378836;
    Well, after watching him shine in that red spotlight last night, that huge fanbase better wake up, because they obviously are not calling in votes for Joey.
    I'm not a fan of Joey's because, prior to this show, I didn't even know who he was. But I do think he deserves a spot in the final 2, so I will be voting for him from now on. And, after last night, I bet a few more of us do just that.

FORT Fan

He has totally turned me off. I liked him in the beginning, but I think he shows mean spiritedness and a grating personality. It's entertainment, not technical. Besides Laila isn't even doing nearly the technique of the other dancers and I guess no one else notices that. Her arms are horrendous, always bent and floppy.

I'd like the final two to be Apollo and Ian with Apollo winning.

To the Point

Joey should be final two. He is much better techinically and he has tackled much more difficult choreography than either Ian or Laila. Joey and Apolo have both consistently tackled some of the most difficult choreography of any of the celebrities in any year. I see nothing mean spirited about Joey. I think Joey is just always joking around and just being himself. I happen to like that about him. I haven't gotten any vibes that anyone else on the show is bothered by him. They all seem close.

Haven't voted but once, but just may have to change that next week. Joey and Apolo both deserve to be final two.

Ian needs to loosen up and stop "dancing by number". I still see him counting in his head. His dancing has a certain feel of being forced and very unnatural. He really wants to hit a homerun, but just can't really connect.

Laila has had moments of beauty, however, not as many as the judges gush over. I really liked her in the beginning. I just feel that her limitations have shown themselves over the weeks. Her hands and arms are awkward when they should flow with grace and I really don't think it has anything to do with her size or profession. Some people have naturally graceful arms, or at least the ability to fake it, and others just don't.

Joey deserves to be in the final two based on dance technique and performance. I haven't been voting for him because I really thought he was safe. Next week I will give him the bulk of my votes because I think Apolo is safe. That said, I think Laila's fan base will push her past Joey into the finals.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2387293;
    Joey deserves to be in the final two based on dance technique and performance. I haven't been voting for him because I really thought he was safe. Next week I will give him the bulk of my votes because I think Apolo is safe. That said, I think Laila's fan base will push her past Joey into the finals.

I think the judges will "give" Laila marks, deserved or not, because I have a feeling the producers would prefer having a female remain in the game. That's unfortunate because, though I think she's done well, Joey has been much better.

FORT Fogey

I was just reading the ABC DWTS boards and I realized something. People on that board and this board too have been bashing Joey for his cockiness and those seem to be the same people who gush about Laila. Now, it may just be me, but isn't she the cockiest "star" left in this competition?

Even my friend, who has been a big Laila fan, called me after last night's show and said Joey should win because he and Kym were by far the best and their second dance last night was so much better than anything done by anyone else this season. I don't know if she voted or not, but I voted by phone and, for the first time ever, voted online too.

You summed it up nicely Mel. Joey's 2nd dance last night was by far the best of the season and light years ahead of the pack... although Apolo's quick step was a close second. Those boys can dance

I voted online for the first time too.
    Tahoe bound....

FORT Regular

I voted online for Joey.

Joey and Kym are the best. I couldn't believe they were in the bottom two last week.

FORT Fogey

And those of us pulling for Joey have to be sure to vote as much as possible after Monday's show. Laila and Apolo fans will be hard to beat.

+ Reply to Thread