+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson - Season 4

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Re: Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson - Season 4

Now, I think Joey's doing GREAT. The clowning around is just part of his personality and I'm glad he's having fun. This last dance, he busted his bum and did a really good job. He may not have the true dancer's physique, but he's doing a darn good job nevertheless.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Am I the only JF fan in the house? His antics aside I enjoy watching him and `too much razzamatazz' be darned- I liked the walking cane trick- it was very Fred Astaire of him. he's a big guiy, too so I'm iompressed by his flexibility and `lightness' -I'm not saying he has the same lightness as a pro but I appreciate what he can do with the body he has.
    "You have to remember, sometimes your `buddy' isn't really your `buddy' in this game." -Donny

FORT Fogey

You're not alone Redsox Girl -- I adore Joey! I think his antics are fun -- they add to the obvious fun he's having with the show. He's learning something new and he's enjoying it, and it is fun to watch. For me, he's got the balance perfect between respecting Kym and the talent she brings to the table, and being confident enough to consider himself a worth partner for her.

Me three.... I liked "Yoey" from the git go! Have to admit I started to pull for Apolo, but last night was all Joey's! Should have gotten a 30 for the first dance... It was far better than Laila's.

Joey and Kym's dances have been my favourite for the past couple of weeks.
    I have no idea if he is the best technically, I'm not qualified to judge, but this is definitely the pairing I enjoy watching the most.

I like Joey! Apolo is my favorite, but Joey has impressed me.

Len is getting really grouchy. He dogs a contestant then turns around and gives them a 9. I wonder why he doesn't like a little 'razzle dazzle'? It is supposed to be entertaining for the fans. Also, he talks to the star when dogging on the routine. Hello? The pro is the one who coreographs the dances. For the most part, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;2360981;
    Am I the only JF fan in the house? His antics aside I enjoy watching him and `too much razzamatazz' be darned- I liked the walking cane trick- it was very Fred Astaire of him.
    I loved the cane shtick as well, though it reminded me of the singing & dancing cartoon frog - "hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gaaaaaal". And that's a good thing .
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

I love his clowniness. Some people, like me, are like that. We're just natural jokesters. I love Joey! I am rooting for him and Apolo.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

FORT Fogey

I also have to add that I really really like Kym. I think thatshe's got a great attitude for the show. Last season with Jerry Springer, she did a great job of accepting what she had, and doing her best to make lemonade out of lemons. I don't remember a lot of "oh dear, my partner has no talent" whining from her. She was great and encouraging with him. This time, she's gota far more talented partner, and her attitude has not really changed all that much. She sees herself as part of a team, and it's nice to see.

I love Joey because he's hilarious and makes all of his routines with Kym fun.

+ Reply to Thread