+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ian Ziering & Cheryl Burke - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by lleyki;2312671;
    .....it is all just assumption and speculation and to me it seems unfair to judge a person (meaning some who consider Ian some creep because he's touching Cheryl even if she's uncomfortable and bothered by him) based on what could merely be ...... assumption.
    In point of fact, it is completely fair to judge these public persons that appear on our tv shows based on assumptions stemming from their public actions/words/behaviour, etc. When they become public figures, they are indeed subject to speculation regarding them. It is in fact, one of the points of discussions in forums such as these where members discuss their opinions and ponder scenarios. It goes without saying (or one would have thought so, anyway) that all opinions and thoughts may or may not be accurate, just as all opinions and thoughts could indeed be accurate, and we are all (most, anyway) aware of this fine point in the art of speculation. I don't think anyone here needs to have that pointed out. We already know it
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

I don't see any difference in Cheryl's behavior. I think she reacts to Ian the same way that she did to all of her other partners, which is in a totally comfortable manner.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie
    My friends asked if he was making me uncomfortable because it certainly looked like he was. And it looked like that because he was making me uncomfortable. Anyway, come June I will have been married to him for twenty years. So who knows what goes on in anyone's mind.
    lol...that's hilarious. I totally didnot see the last sentence coming but congratulations on twenty years of marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by klm1;2311946;
    I caught a clip of the infamous what-the-hell-happened-to-the-camera portion of their dance. It looked like he simply forgot his steps. However, it wasn't nearly as tragic as Len made it out to be.
    I just watched that too, finally, klm1, and you're right, it appears like he just forgot a few steps and wasn't nearly as big a deal as Len made it sound to be. Any forgotten steps are a problem, of course, but this wasn't so much as it sounded like when Len pointed it out.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Snoozin' on the beach

Re: Ian Ziering & Cheryl Burke - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2313066;
    I just watched that too, finally, klm1, and you're right, it appears like he just forgot a few steps and wasn't nearly as big a deal as Len made it sound to be. Any forgotten steps are a problem, of course, but this wasn't so much as it sounded like when Len pointed it out.
    Ditto. When I saw the misstep it was like "that's it?" Len made it out to be much more than it was

*sigh* Poor Cheryl, I just feel really badly for her this season. A grabby rodent she has no chemistry with, and she just seems so uncomfortable this season, so lacking in her usual joy and sparkle. I hope next season brings her something better and gives us the old sparkly Cheryl again.

FORT Newbie

I don't remember where this was mentioned (here for all I know), but the girl did two seasons in a row, the tour, and now this season, with short breaks in-between. Maybe she's just flat out tired. Heck, I'd be dead.

Nemesis, I like Cheryl, but she shouldn't complain. The poor girl has been consistently paired with good dancers. I'll call her poor when she'll be stuck with the token old man or with the likes of Billy Ray and Clyde.

I would love to be paired with Ian. I think he is just making it look like a lot of fun.
    and it wouldn't have to even be dancing. :wink

FORT Newbie

I was at the taping of the semi-LIVE results show today. I have to honestly report that whenever Cheryl and Ian are waiting for the commercial break to end (they're on their spots for the 'who's safe, who's not' segments), THEY DON'T EVEN SPEAK TO EACH OTHER. I notice Laila and Maks have this almost nonstop whispering while they wait but NONE from Cheryl and Ian. I thought that was weird. Only when I went to this discussion thread that maybe I kinda put two and two together.
    With that said, I'm still rooting for Cheryl and Ian. And Ian actually looks young for his age IN PERSON and on tv. Cheryl is hot.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-07-2007, 01:24 AM