+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ian Ziering & Cheryl Burke - Season 4

FORT Newbie
    Am I the only one who thinks this is a mutual attraction thing? Granted this is my first full season with DWTS, I think she likes him too but I will be watching more closely tomorrow night.
    She has a boyfriend, that judging from recent interviews she's quite giddy about and happy with.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2307728;
    It was just part of SportsCenter with Mayne doing the story on Burke. Im hoping DWTS shows it tomorrow or they repeat it on SportsCenter
    Kenny is so funny about DWTS...

I thought Ian was a gentleman to Cheryl last night right up until the end when Samantha was giving the phone number. Ian rubbed her shoulders a bit and I didnt think Cheryl liked that too much, but they were great on the dance floor. Maybe it's nothing and I probably wouldnt have even noticed it if there wasnt discussion about it here.

FORT Fanatic
    Last year there was some speculation about things between Cheryl and Emmett - that there was more going on between them than just dance partners. Perhaps that word got to Cheryl and she wants to appear cool and professional with Ian

I thought they were really good last night - he really let loose on the jive, IMO.
    I thought they were the best jive - lively and fun.

I just wonder what the judges were talking about at the end, and those 'missing seconds' we didn't get to see...
    anyone?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I absolutely love how Cheryl can make her partner look great. She has a special teaching gift. I hope they continue to put her on the show. She is my favorite pro

As for Ian...wow, he looked pretty hot with those dancers last night. I never watched the show he was on, so I don't understand why so many don't like him.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

He was always my favorite character on 90210.
    I thought he was adorable then, and still is.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston_Bill;2306754;
    Am I the only one who thinks this is a mutual attraction thing? Granted this is my first full season with DWTS, I think she likes him too but I will be watching more closely tomorrow night.
    I thought so too, until I did the math and realized that Ian is actually old enough to be her FATHER!!! He just turned 43, and I cannot believe how totally HAWT I'm finding him nowadays!!

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2310279;
    He was always my favorite character on 90210.
    I thought he was adorable then, and still is.
    He was my favourite too, though not because I found him adorable. I liked him because he was the only character that wasn't all angsty and dramatic. Man, angst and drama just bug the hell out of me.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie
    I really just think people tend to always think something romantic is going on when you have an attractive male and attractive female, doing some of the intimate dances these people do.

And it's because of that very thing that last year, the show's producers got the wonderful idea (and by that I mean incredibly stupid idea) to do what was termed the "showmances" with Willa and Max and Karina and Mario. The latter totally played into it while trying to act like they had no idea why people were speculating that they may be a couple.

Meanwhile the former were never too over the top but slightly played into it too even though anyone who followed hockey knew that Willa had a boyfriend on some team, who she'd been with for years. Hell on his official site he was urging people to vote for Willa.

Cheryl was spared from that because for the second time she was paired with a happily married man who always had his wife present and same with Edyta and Joey where the former is publicly engaged to Alec Mazo and the latter is married.

I think if anyone's sensing any hesitation or aloofness from Cheryl (I'm not personally seeing it) it's because she probably wants to make certain the producers don't even think about placing her in that crap this season since for the first time she has a partner that's not married and yeah Ian's old enough to be her father but the reality is he doesn't look it because for some reason guy seems to have discovered the fountain of youth; he just doesn't seem to be aging.

There was absolutely nothing inappropriate about Ian's rubbing Cheryl's shoulders and I saw no negative reaction from her because of it. Many times when Drew would wrap his entire arms around Cheryl she'd smile but not neccessarily respond. There was far more intimate closeness between Drew and Cheryl than with any of her partners and there was nothing going on...as I don't think there's anything going on now.
    Last edited by lleyki; 04-03-2007 at 01:28 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-07-2007, 01:24 AM