+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ian Ziering & Cheryl Burke - Season 4

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Ian Ziering & Cheryl Burke - Season 4

I agree with you Veruka. Yes, she is the professional, but as you said Ian shouldn't follow her blindly. But, he does need to realize she is the professional that has won 2 years in a row. She has the ability to win again if he would just open up to her. I still like them and thought their routine was great.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;2334822;
    I agree with you Veruka. Yes, she is the professional, but as you said Ian shouldn't follow her blindly. But, he does need to realize she is the professional that has won 2 years in a row. She has the ability to win again if he would just open up to her. I still like them and thought their routine was great.
    Ian is the smoothest of the celebs on the dance floor. I did thnk Cheryl looked annoyed in the clip and maybe that carried over, she still looked annoyed after the performance.
    Would you buy a used car from Ian?

PS. I really dont have a problem with Cheryl's atitude she has won two in a row and I give credit to Ian he looks like he really wants it.
    Last edited by Boston_Bill; 04-17-2007 at 12:49 PM.

FORT Fanatic

I felt that Ian & Cheryl were underscored last night too - perhaps because of being the first two dance. I was very impressed with what they did.

FORT Fan

Ian's mistake last week??

I never saw this so called last minute mistake he made last week at the end of the dance. What did he do wrong????
    Thanks

Snoozin' on the beach

I think they were underscored as well.. Ian is really trying but he has to understand they are not equals. You can't have creative differences when only 1 of you is a pro and does this for a living. Would he think of Cheryl as his equal if this were an acting competiton? I don't think so, that's his are of expertise.

Ian's dancing was every bit as good as Apolo's. What made the difference was the music, choreography... the package. I don't care how good Cheryl is it was hard to beat Julianne in that skimpy costume! Ian's posture, lines, etc are very good. He is light on his feet, but the lack of chemistry between him and Cheryl is really hurting them.

Apolo and Julianne and Joey and Kim have the advantage with regards to chemistry. Laila and Maks... well what's not to like about maks

I hope they don't dance first next week... that hurts their scores too.

Re: Ian's mistake last week??

Quote Originally Posted by luvclayseyes;2335584;
    I never saw this so called last minute mistake he made last week at the end of the dance. What did he do wrong????
    Thanks
    His foot position slipped in one of his ending poses two weeks ago. It happened at the very same moment that a cameraman lost control of the shot and we didn't see it live, but they showed it first thing on the next night.

Organizing my sock drawer RBmumsie's Avatar

Ian is actually very, very good. And, I think he's much hotter without the facial hair. However, he doesn't seem to have the stage presence that Laila, Joey and Apolo do. And, it doesn't help that he's dancing with Cheryl who has TONS of presence. Like Carrie Ann said, he needs to "own the stage" to take the lead.
    Well-Behaved Women Seldom Make History...Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

I thought last night was the first time Ian actually looked like he was having fun.
    He seemed to loosen up a lot and just go with the flow and I felt their Latin dance in particular benefitted because of it.
    He looked as though he was finally starting to realize some of his obvious potential.
    It was nice to see him enjoying himself.

FORT Fan

Ian actually has the best body for a dancer among the male celebs. Though I do also enjoy seeing dancers looking good out there even if they don't have the typical dancer's body.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-07-2007, 02:24 AM