+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Apolo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough - Season 4

Re: Apolo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough - Season 4

I am looking forward to the little dancing dolls tonight. They are a joy to watch.

Yay! Congrats to the kids for a perfect score of 30!

Now here's what's weird: First of all, I love them to death, you know I do, and I thought they danced great, and of COURSE I'm still rooting for them. With that said, I must be honest and add that I really didn't see 30 points happen out there on the dance floor.

,,, and I think I know why

I believe my reactions have been tempered by their earlier fine performances. The Cha-cha brought me to my feet because it showed that Apolo could indeed dance. The Quick-step was breath taking because it showed that he could effectively transition from fast and spicy to refined and elegant. But now that I know all those things, part of me is expecting a bit more.

I guess that's what happens when you come charging out the starting gate so strong. But what else could I possibly ask for? Cool stuff like lifts aren't allowed, and the perfect score has already been hit.

Well, I still have faith in Apolo's ability to wow me, and Julianne has proven herself quite the choreographer, so I'm sure together they will find a way to leave me breathless again.

Until then, BOY am I loving those rehearsal scenes! If only I could be a fly on the wall.
    Last edited by Thyme; 04-17-2007 at 11:53 AM.

They were terrific, but then they are my favorites, so I'm partial going in. Their chemistry is palpable and if I were his girlfriend, I would be a little worried.

I thought they deserved 30. I loved that dance! They made me want to get up and dance! It was entertaining and they just always look like they have so much fun dancing.

I love Julianna... she is a fantastic dancer... but 30? Her "illusion" was terrible (the part where her leg went over his head) It was better in the practice video.)

I think the scores are all over the place. I thought Ian and Joey's scores were too low and Laila's scores were a tad too high. Are they trying to keep some people in and force others out? I mean would they really try and manipulate things so as to keep certain celebrities around

Wonderfull dance

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar

up until this dance i never took dancing with the stars seriously. mainly because of the b-list talent that usually comes on this show, but apolo and julianne did amazingly well, it looked professional to me and it was fun to watch.

I find myself going to the ABC site and playing that dance during the day (and not watching any else of it - although I thought Ian did great)

it was just so fun and cute and brightens my day.

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;2337367;
    it was just so fun and cute and brightens my day.

They are so adorable and seem so compatible. I look forward the most to their dance. I hope they win. Of course, that would be an upset if that little 18 year old girl wins.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2337679;
    They are so adorable and seem so compatible. I look forward the most to their dance. I hope they win. Of course, that would be an upset if that little 18 year old girl wins.

Yeah, I imagine the other pro's wouldn't like that too much, but the girls got skill. She is perfect now...can you imagine her in 5 years? Holy Cow!

Note: Julianne wears the rooster do and it looks cute as a button on her...Sanjaya wears it and I have nightmares involving Foghorn Leghorn...

+ Reply to Thread