+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Apolo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough - Season 4

Not necessarily one of my favorites but he did look like he was enjoying himself out there and he seemed to take the criticism well.

They are a darling couple, and I hope that his skating career won't ruin his chances to stay on the show. He definitely has the moves they need, he just needs the time to practice. Going from here to there to compete with the skating, and for Julianne to go from here to there to practice when they can has to take a toll on both of them. But they are young!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Crabby Cancerian remote_goddess's Avatar
    Where everything has a slight "down-under" flavor and all the pretty boys are named Michael Johns...
    He was okay, but I guess I was hoping for something a little more from him. I do adore his partner though, and I hope she can get him into practice a bit more before next week's show. I look forward to seeing what they can do!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    They were so cute last night! They're the tiny couple...so petite and adorable, the both of them. I thought he moved really well. She was fabulous, of course!

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2288493;
    They were so cute last night! They're the tiny couple...so petite and adorable, the both of them. I thought he moved really well. She was fabulous, of course!
    Yup, they were the little Ken and Barbie. Small men tend to look better dancing than large ones - more compact and less gawky. Louis has that going for him too. I miss him this year.

I think he is an absolute cutie. I love how much fun he has dancing and they look cute together.

I enjoyed their routine, actually both of the routines
    the little 'jumps' were just so cute.

and I loved her hair in the second show. so glam

Just have to jump in here and show my support for Apolo...after all, I named my dog after him! I'm a big Olympics fan and love Apolo's attitude and skills and I am only watching this booooooring show (sorry!) for him. TEAM APOLO! My Apolo is cheering him on as well.

FORT Fogey
    Both he and his partner are adorable!

Gotta show my support too! These two are such an adorable couple. They're the only ones I've seen so far who don't look like they are starting to hate each other during practice. Ok, perhaps that will come later, but for now they seem to genuinely enjoy each others company.

Regarding the dancing: The Cha-Cha and Jive were very cute and showed that Apolo has true talent, but it was the Quick Step that really impressed me! It was breathtaking. I'm hoping that next week he's chosen to do the Romantic Waltz, although I suspect the judges might get a bigger kick out of the latin dance.

Regardless, I'm glad this is something he decided to do. Some of his fans had doubts about whether or not this was a good idea in the middle of his competitions. High risk for injury and all that. So far he appears to be keeping it together though. I really wish him well.

+ Reply to Thread