+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Apolo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough - Season 4

Re: Apolo Anton Ohno & Julianne Hough - Season 4

It's reposted in my thread above. ^^

She is engaged and the big day is August 8th. Also, I forgot, but she is an aspiring country singer...whatever that means. She also joked in the article that if they don't make it to the finals that she is going to ask to sing for the finale.

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2343388;
    I'm wondering the same thing Lois....Did I miss something?

Bama and Lois, I'm sorry about the confusion. My message was in response to the post just before mine which seems to have been deleted. My fault for not using the quote option.

Briefly: it was an exerpt from People magazine where Julianne spoke of fiance Zach, and her wish to sing on DWTS should they be eliminated.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Thanks Thyme! That makes a lot of sense now! I usually miss the interview portions so all I knew about her was she was 18. I didn't know that she had been on her own since she was 10 until I saw Broadway's post here. I hope that they do let her sing if she and Apolo don't make it to the finale. If she's half as good at singing as she is at dancing, I think she will do great!

I do hope that she and her fiance wait a few years to get married. I have no idea how old he is but she is just so young.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane;2344667;
    I do hope that she and her fiance wait a few years to get married. I have no idea how old he is but she is just so young.
    Their date is set for August 8th. This year. Personally, I think she is too young, but my friend got married at 18 and they just celebrated 15 years (and 5 kids..lol) together. So, hopefully, it works out for her.

Quote Originally Posted by katgib13;2344944;
    Their date is set for August 8th. This year. Personally, I think she is too young, but my friend got married at 18 and they just celebrated 15 years (and 5 kids..lol) together. So, hopefully, it works out for her.
    I'm from Utah, and unfortunately, it's not that uncommon for an 18-year-old girl to be getting married. By the time I was 21, I was the only one of my high school friends who was still single.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

It's not age, it's maturity, IMO. I wish her the best!
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

They were really good last night. The routine was full of HOTtness
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Apolo's a total hottie. I can't wait for his and Julianne's dances just to see what they come up with.

BTW, is anyone else besides me getting the "g-a-y" vibe from Apolo?? The constant "we're just brother and sister" comments plus seeing Laila carrying him around last night is making me speculate.

I don't see it at all, but I'm not looking for it.
    They are just so much darn fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsean;2347641;
    Apolo's a total hottie. I can't wait for his and Julianne's dances just to see what they come up with.

BTW, is anyone else besides me getting the "g-a-y" vibe from Apolo?? The constant "we're just brother and sister" comments plus seeing Laila carrying him around last night is making me speculate.
    Everytime there is a hot guy on a show, the gay discussions start (I find it very annoying and unwarranted). But, FYI, it was noted during the last Winter Olympics that Apolo was living with his girlfriend who was a fellow speed skater. His dance partner, Julianne is engaged. I can see why he wants her fiance to be reassured that he is not trying to hit on her, thus the brother/sister comments. However, Apolo has evidently broken up with his girlfriend, because he now says he is single and doesn't have enough time to date (latest People magazine).

+ Reply to Thread