+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff - Season 4

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Last night proved to me that Karina is not capable of following rules, just like last season. She is the professional one and should know what the dance requirements are, not BRC. I really don't like this girl and can't stand her attitude
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I was so hoping her attitude and professionalism had improved over the season break, but it appears she hasn't learned a thing from season 3. It's bad enough when a pro dancer gets stuck with a less-than-ideal celeb partner (I'm not saying BRC is one, I'm speaking in general terms), but it's even worse when one of the celebs gets stuck with someone like Karina. I really don't want to see her back another season.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fogey
    Because of Karina, BRC may not have a fair chance. I may like him best, but wouldn't vote for him because of her, and I know that's not fair, but it is what it is, as Leeza said last night.

He was, as we all know, the worst of the night. But, I give him kudos for trying. He seems like a sweet, easy going guy. But like he said, he does have two left feet. Karina deserves to have a less than ideal partner after Super Mario. Now she has to really teach someone.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aname;2288327;
    He was, as we all know, the worst of the night. But, I give him kudos for trying. He seems like a sweet, easy going guy. But like he said, he does have two left feet. Karina deserves to have a less than ideal partner after Super Mario. Now she has to really teach someone.
    I agree. I don't care for Karina. How foolish of her not to teach him a simple basic Cha Cha routine. What is the point? I wonder if production okays this on purpose. It is hard to believe that others aren't involved in the choregraphy.

His fans will keep him in.

They definetly were the worst couple. He had no clue and maybe she had to work with what he could do. She should have added more cha cha and less gimmick and she knows that.
    "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans."-John Lennon

FORT Fogey
    Can we vote her off the show but keep him?

BRC had better have a huge fan base, or the high score on the next show. I think it is a toss up of him or HM going home first. I can't imagine there is a big Karina fan club out there and that doesn't help either. I wonder if Hannah M. is on hiatus right now? If he is still filming he wouldn't dare do anything to his hair style, but a make over would sure help. He's got potential as a hunk, but not as he looks right now.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    My daughters LOVE Miley Cyrus and basically DEMANDED I vote for him... so I did my duty to my girls and voted 6 times for BRC. Hopefully he'll stick around for at least a week...

Quote Originally Posted by simplechef;2290531;
    My daughters LOVE Miley Cyrus and basically DEMANDED I vote for him... so I did my duty to my girls and voted 6 times for BRC. Hopefully he'll stick around for at least a week...
    I don't know if 6 votes will be enough, but that is cute
    The wardrobe malfunction was kinda funny.

For some reason he bothers me though. I think it was at some awards show when he was popular and he pulled out a quarter and said if you don't like me call someone who cares. I barely remember the details, but I remember it made me not like him.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-02-2007, 11:00 PM