+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff - Season 4

Well, now, that hip swivel is something I hadn't considered with him, but I'm betting its a good thing where the Latin dances are concerned to be able to isolate his hips that way. Look for Karina to showcase that ability with the choreography. I expect BRC may be very good with the Latin segments, but I wonder, how will he do with the smooth? He'll need to be very light on his feet for the quickstep.
    Fondly,
    Sharon

FORT Newbie
    On tv Billy Ray and Karina commented that they pretty well have the cha-cha down but are working on the quick step and think they will have that one down good by the time the show starts but Billy Ray admits it is harder. Watch tonight on entertainment tonight and access hollyword for them

Tonight on Entertainment Tonight they showed a brief segment of Billy Ray and Karina. She had a shirt on that said "pro-mullet." And Billy Ray mentioned bringing the mullet back if the public votes for it. So, supposedly ET is going to set up a poll on their website.

FORT Newbie
    Yeah, they had the poll up last night. I can't find it this morning though and don't know how it turned out....

FORT Newbie
    Since I am new I am still learning the rules of this board. Sorry for the mistake I made earlier.

The poll was up till about 2am this moning. The pro mullet voting won 60% to about 40%. No mention was made on ET tonight

FORT Newbie
    Billy Ray is supposed to be on ET in the next couple of days. I bet they say something about the poll at that time..

FORT Newbie
    You are right. I had heard he was to be on there. He will be very surprised to hear the results

FORT Newbie
    I just viewed a great interview with Billy Ray and Karina on AOL. He seems to respect Karina's abilities so much and could not stop complimenting her. He said she always says "let's practice that ONE more time while holding up FOUR fingers", LOL!! Looking forward to watching all the contestants tonight....especially Billy Ray and Karina...

Let me say I think BRC's hair style is awful and so was his dancing. BRC = disaster.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey
    Can Karina not follow a simple rule? I blame the professional when the judges slam them for the dance not having the necessary steps/moves to make it qualify as that type of dance. She had trouble following the rules last year, so they shouldn't have had her back. Poor BRC, he has a lot to learn, plus he has a partner who thumbs her nose at the rules and judges.

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-02-2007, 10:00 PM