+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff - Season 4

Dangit!!! All these posts in the BRC thread has finally sent that Achey Breaky song through my head and I can't get it out. HELP!
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2262412;
    Dangit!!! All these posts in the BRC thread has finally sent that Achey Breaky song through my head and I can't get it out. HELP!
    Oh crap. Its a disease, and you've passed it on to me. This is not a good thing!
    Fondly,
    Sharon

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    C'mon everyone and sing along........

You can tell the world
    you never was my girl,
    you can burn my clothes
    up when I am gone.
    You can tell your friends
    just what a fool I've been,
    and laugh and joke
    about me on the phone

You can tell my arms :
    Go back into the farm!
    You can tell my feet
    to hit the floor.
    You can tell my lips
    to tell my fingertips,
    they won't be reaching out
    for you no more.

But don't tell my ,
    my achy breaky ,
    I just don't think he'll understand.
    But if you tell my ,
    my achy breaky ,
    he might blow up and kill this man.

You can tell your Ma,
    I moved to Arkansas,
    you can tell your dog
    to bite my leg.
    Or tell your brother Cliff,
    whose fist can tell my lips,
    he never really liked me anyway.

Or tell your Aunt Louise,
    tell anything you please,
    myself already knows I'm not O.K.
    Or you can tell my eyes
    to watch out for my mind,
    it might be walkin' out
    on me one day.

But don't tell my ,
    my achy breaky ,
    I just don't think he'll understand.
    But if you tell my ,
    my achy breaky ,
    he might blow up and kill this man.

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Don't y'all think they should have a group line dance?

That would be hilarious.

FORT Newbie
    I am a fan of Billy Ray's so sure you will all ignore what I say. Thats okay with me as I dont agree with a lot of what has been posted on here. Billy Ray has always given more than 100% in things he does. Some may not have liked Doc but I thought it was a great family show. Hannah Montana is a kids show. Its cute and the kids love it so get used to it. You dont have to watch it. I do.
    This is not a popularity contest. its a dancing show. How well anyone does depends on lots of things. Let the show get started, watch it and then make some decisions. Most of you people have made your decisions before the show has even started. How someone wears his hair has nothing to do with how well he sings or dances. I for one am looking forward to the show. Way to go Billy Ray.

Quote Originally Posted by llbrcfan;2265912;
    I am a fan of Billy Ray's so sure you will all ignore what I say. Thats okay with me as I dont agree with a lot of what has been posted on here. Billy Ray has always given more than 100% in things he does. Some may not have liked Doc but I thought it was a great family show. Hannah Montana is a kids show. Its cute and the kids love it so get used to it. You dont have to watch it. I do.
    This is not a popularity contest. its a dancing show. How well anyone does depends on lots of things. Let the show get started, watch it and then make some decisions. Most of you people have made your decisions before the show has even started. How someone wears his hair has nothing to do with how well he sings or dances. I for one am looking forward to the show. Way to go Billy Ray.
    Welcome to FoRT, llbrcfan

Nah, we never ignore what anyone has to say about the DWtS cast, so don't give it a thought. The more, the merrier.

And since you're new here, you probably don't realize it yet, but all the posts in the DWtS threads so far have all been in good humor and respectful of other opinions and favorites. It's one of the rare categories, in fact, where we all realize this is a fun show and not cutthroat like some are. We don't take ourselves so seriously that we can't enjoy all the aspects of the show, including hair/makeup/dresses/costumes/personality/shoe size/etc. In fact, that's half the fun! So we all feel comfortable in chatting it up like we were sitting around in each other's living rooms like pals. Everyone here has been looking forward to the new season starting, so we're all on the same page. So don't be dismayed by anything you read, whether good or bad, or whether you agree or disagree, just pull up a comfy seat with us, relax with us around the big popcorn bowl and remember that we all have the same goal -- to look forward to each episode and have fun watching and talking about anything to do with DWtS.

Again, welcome to FoRT!
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for that. Now I do feel better. Its just that in the past Billy Ray seems to have been the brunt of lots of topics. I know I sure am looking forward to the start of this show. I have watched it faithfully for the past 2 years. this year is the one I am looking forward to the most.

FORT Newbie
    Hey Shirley....I'm a big Billy Ray Cyrus fan too and I hate to see uninformed comments about him also, but I feel this is a basically friendly place and they know each other so feel comfortable discussing and dissing different celebrities. Thanks Nemeses. I bet when they watch him and see what a great guy he is and how hard he will be trying, they will give him a chance. About his hair, he changes it a lot lately....so you might like it at some later date. I saw an interview where he said that Karina was really pushing him hard and that he will be giving it 110%, like he always does in whatever he tries. I have seen several polls regarding who is your favorite or who do you think will win and he is doing well in every one. I can't
    wait to see him and all the contestants dance this year. Best of luck Billy Ray and Karina and everyone....

Hi Gail and Welcome to FoRT to you too!

It's really cool when a show brings in new posters to FoRT, so we all look forward to trading posts with you both.

There's just one really really really important rule you have to abide by here, and that is... I call dibs on the first Krispy Kreme donuts brought in for each new episode watch! :nono

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-02-2007, 11:00 PM