+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff - Season 4

Re: Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff - Season 4

Boo hoo, the judges are meanies. They say bad things to me. I'm sorry, but up until now, I think they have tried and tried to say something positive about his dancing. The "you are entertaining comments" sound just like Paula's "you look good tonight". I say you call a spade a spade. He sucked tonight (and most every other night) and his dancing is crap. I tolerated him because I thought his actions were cute, but tonight he pissed me off. And that whole "look at me Mohammed I can boxe" stint on the dance floor was ridiculous. I never thought I'd see the day where Karina had to calm down her dancing partner.

FORT Newbie

Well I've just always been a fan or things named smirnoff

I may be the only one, but I think it would be nice if they let Billy Ray sing before this season was over. -- Certainly would be a big improvement over the chick that sang last night (talk about a nasal-voiced no-talent).
    Last edited by DevilTwin; 05-10-2007 at 07:19 PM. Reason: addendum
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;2382262;
    I may be the only one, but I think it would be nice if they let Billy Ray sing before this season was over. -- Certainly would be a big improvement over the chick that sang last night (talk about a nasal-voiced no-talent).
    I think having one of his songs as the song danced to in one of the first dances he and Karina danced to was enough.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Karina and Mario are moving in together!

Mario Lopez and girlfriend Karina Smirnoff, his partner on last season's Dancing with the Stars, recently took their relationship to the next level: They're cohabiting.

"They recently moved in together," a source close to the couple tells PEOPLE. "It was a big step to take, especially for Mario, but they both think this could be it. Things are going really well right and they're loving being together all the time."

The 33-year-old Lopez and the Ukrainian-born Smirnoff have always been coy about their romance since coming in second on the ABC reality hit in November, but were spotted vacationing together in Mexico later that month.

Lopez, who will co-host the Miss Universe 2007 pageant on NBC live from Mexico City on May 28, told PEOPLE at the time that he and Smirnoff had "a very special relationship" and said: "We're great friends and very supportive of each other."

Reps for both had no comment.

Mario Lopez & Karina Smirnoff: Moving In! - Dancing With the Stars, Karina Smirnoff, Mario Lopez : People.com

Quote Originally Posted by DevilTwin;2382262;
    I agree. As long as it isn't Achey-breaky Heart. (shudder).

On Hannah Montana this week BRC's "son" asked him if he missed racing and then BRC responded, "Yeah, this time of year all that's on is those stupid dancing shows". Hehehe, that is so funny. Also, on Jimmy Kimmel he said he loved working with Karina and that she is going to be on an episode of Hannah Montana. I was thinking though that he should have been paired with Ashly DelGrosso. She is so sweet and even though she had Master P before, at least BRC is trying. I read that she is very pregnant right now and that is why she's not on the show this time. Still would have been a perfect match in my mind.

one thing BRC accomplished was me finding his music again..I've purchased almost every CD now and am really enjoying his music.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Link Here

They sing to their dads' tunes:

"I'm happy to see my father in me," the Paul Overstreet song goes. In honor of Father's Day, USA TODAY asks eight artists to sing the praises of musical dads whose wisdom illuminated their paths proof that, even in music's rebellious realm, father knows best.

Billy Ray and Miley Cyrus

The offspring: On Disney Channel's Hannah Montana, Miley, 14, stars as a teenage pop star with a dual life. The first season's soundtrack sold more than 2.5 million copies. Life mimics art on the double-disc Hannah Montana 2: The Best of Both Worlds, out June 26. It features a disc of songs from the show and another of songs under Miley's name.

The springboard: Billy Ray, 45, knows all about sudden success, thanks to Achy Breaky Heart. That record spent five weeks atop the country charts in 1992, and his debut album sold more than 9 million copies. He's done his share of TV, too (Dancing With the Stars, Doc).

How dad was instrumental: "My dad has always just wanted to be himself and make his own music. That's what he taught me to do. People may criticize and criticize, like they did him and they still do but it's about the fans and what the fans want to hear. If they like your style, that's all that matters.

"His motto is: 'If you ain't havin' fun, it ain't workin'. Any time you're doing something especially if it's a professional thing you've got
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Saw Karina with Billy Ray on Hannah Montana tonight. She played the role of a fortune teller...while the didn't dance, there was a very cute part at the end of the show with her reading "Robby Ray's" palm. it was all about him dancing and about bending his knees. Very cute.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-02-2007, 11:00 PM