+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff - Season 4

FORT Newbie

Re: Billy Ray Cyrus & Karina Smirnoff - Season 4

BRC is just too cute!!!! I never knew, such a charming and adorable personality.

Is Karina still with A.C. Slater? They were dating after being partners last season. Maybe he cheated on her too and dumped her (as he did Ali Landry), and that's why she's so grouchy lately????

Quote Originally Posted by dancingforfun;2344101;
    Anyone seen this?
    Trouble in paradise for Billy Ray and Karina?

Search on you tube: Billy Ray Cyrus partner pissed off
    You see what I mean
    I didn't think she looked pissed necessarily. It's hard to know what her emotion was.

Maybe she just thinks those spots are as stupid as the viewers do, and she was happy to quit posing.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

I think the whole "Karina is a you-know-what" is ALL wrong. What I sense is that she is a competitor who wants to give her best and to win. She just shows her emotions when she (or her partner) don't do their best or win which hardly makes her a bad person.

I like Karina. I like the fact that she's got spirt and drive and isn't afraid to be herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2356927;
    I think the whole "Karina is a you-know-what" is ALL wrong. What I sense is that she is a competitor who wants to give her best and to win. She just shows her emotions when she (or her partner) don't do their best or win which hardly makes her a bad person.

I like Karina. I like the fact that she's got spirt and drive and isn't afraid to be herself.
    She certainly looked like she was having a major pout last season when she didn't win. It's very unattractive.

And Billy Ray is such a doll

FORT Newbie

] Billy ray im your biggest fan!!!! you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooo hot!!

I think its hilarious that the cult of Billy Ray has gone so deep now that even in an episode where he's basically asking to not be voted for... tons of people voted for him anyway. He's all but come out and said it straight out, what with the endless comments about packing his bags, and "letting his partner be featured before we go" and such. And yet... still... there he is.

Face it. At this point he's turned into the Sanjaya of DWTS.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2365562;
    I think its hilarious that the cult of Billy Ray has gone so deep now that even in an episode where he's basically asking to not be voted for... tons of people voted for him anyway. He's all but come out and said it straight out, what with the endless comments about packing his bags, and "letting his partner be featured before we go" and such. And yet... still... there he is.

Face it. At this point he's turned into the Sanjaya of DWTS.
    BRC is much like Jerry Springer was - he doesn't want to just quit, but he understands the other dancers are much more deserving of being there. Up until this past week, I had voted for BRC (giving him however many votes I could before I reached my call in limit, which is never the same number that Tom tells me I can use to vote for my favorite), but even I recognize his charisma is outlasting his talent, at this point.

FORT Regular

I don't know if this means anything or not, but in one of the news blurbs during the show, the anchor was touting the "jaw-dropping announcement" from DWTS. My guess is that BRC has walked.

Comments?

Hmm. It could be as simple as Bruno saying "crap" tonight that was "jaw-dropping." I agree with BRC that the judges are downright mean and rude with their comments at times.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet;2375644;
    Hmm. It could be as simple as Bruno saying "crap" tonight that was "jaw-dropping." I agree with BRC that the judges are downright mean and rude with their comments at times.
    I certainly hope that's what it is, because I'd hate to have him go out like that. Not that being voted off by America is any better, but.... oh dear what a quandry for my daughters favorite burrito at El Pollo Loco!

No seriously! It's a Bean Rice and Cheese burrito! She ordered one yesterday and I told her she'd ordered a Billy Ray Cyrus!

+ Reply to Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. 03-02-2007, 10:00 PM