+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DWtS Season 4 Watch: Stars Who Are Signing or Interested

There was an article about Apollo Ohno signing on for the DWTS. They would have to pair him with Cheryl because he is really short - only about 5'4" and some of those professional women are quite tall. I think he would be a good one though and probably very quick on his feet!

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2230450;
    There was an article about Apollo Ohno signing on for the DWTS. They would have to pair him with Cheryl because he is really short - only about 5'4" and some of those professional women are quite tall.
    Oh, I soooo hope -- if it is true he's going to be on DWtS -- that he doesn't get paired with Cheryl. From everything I've read about him since this topic was brought up here, he seems to have a lot of attitude and smugness, and I don't want our lil Cheryl to have a partner like that... not when she's been lucky enough to have 2 real charmers as her partners so far. Give him to Ashley if she returns, she's about the same height as Cheryl. Better yet, give him to Karina if she's returning (and I hope she doesn't), she's used to smug partners.

I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2230618;
    Oh, I soooo hope -- if it is true he's going to be on DWtS -- that he doesn't get paired with Cheryl. From everything I've read about him since this topic was brought up here, he seems to have a lot of attitude and smugness, and I don't want our lil Cheryl to have a partner like that... not when she's been lucky enough to have 2 real charmers as her partners so far. Give him to Ashley if she returns, she's about the same height as Cheryl. Better yet, give him to Karina if she's returning (and I hope she doesn't), she's used to smug partners.

Noooo! Don't give him to Ashley. She's been saddled with terrible partners the last two times around. She deserves a break!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;2230786;
    Noooo! Don't give him to Ashley. She's been saddled with terrible partners the last two times around. She deserves a break!
    I agree with you Miss_Griss....Ashley deserves a good one next time around....

I saw a commercial for DWTS tonight...starts up March 19th.....

The only thing I have been able to find about Apollo being on DWTS was a little blurb Here (at the very bottom of the page)

Dancing with Apolo

From E! Online Q&A column 'Watch With Kristin':

From Janey: Have you heard anything about the upcoming Dancing with the Stars this March? Jennifer Aniston might guest star?
    Yes, and Elvis and the Easter Bunny, too…In an alternate universe, they are doing the cha-cha. In this universe I can tell you I've just heard exclusively from an ABC source that Olympic speed-skating champ Apolo Ohno has signed on for the new season.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Yes, you're absolutely correct! That settles it then, Karina gets stuck with him, if she's back this season, she's used to male-divas
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Even if Apolo isn't 100% thrilled about doing this, and we can't be sure of that, he isn't Master Pee. He won't want to make a fool of himself and he is afterall an Olympic medalist. Apolo is no stranger to hard, physical work that involves long hours and even though that doesn't mean he can dance, it would seem likely. I'm not an Ashley fan and think she would be lucky to get him.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I have a question....did anyone watch Good Morning America on Friday? They were supposed to announce the list of celebrities that would be on this season. I can't find that list anywhere. Thanks for the help
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Not sure how you heard that it would be on this Friday. I've searched everywhere and the only thing I could find was a blurb on ABC.com that said that it would be announced on a Friday closer to the premiere date which is March 19 I believe.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2238303;
    I've searched everywhere and the only thing I could find was a blurb on ABC.com that said that it would be announced on a Friday closer to the premiere date which is March 19 I believe.
    Same here, that's all I could find about it. And believe me, I'm checking daily now, because I can hardly wait to see who's going to be on!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses;2238430;
    Same here, that's all I could find about it. And believe me, I'm checking daily now, because I can hardly wait to see who's going to be on!
    I think this has been a miserable tease to introduce this subject so far in advance. Someone needs to make them spill their guts NOW.

+ Reply to Thread