+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: DWtS Season 4 Watch: Stars Who Are Signing or Interested

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2199631;
    She most certainly was. She was nice to everyone in the audience and talked to us all during the commercials too.

I think bbnabama said this on another thread with me, and it could even be in here, but I would love to see Ralph Macchio on the show
    Ralph Macchio sounds cool!

My picks for "older women".......Suzanne Sommers, Whoopi Goldberg, Sharon Stone, and Jamie Lee Curtis.

My picks for th 30/40 yr women.......Jenna Elfrem (Dharma), the lady who plays George Lopez's wife, Meg Ryan, and ME....lol

For the younguns......can't think of a soul.

My picks for "older men"........Tony Danza and Tommy Lee Jones

My picks for 30/40 yr men......Freddie Prince Jr., Keanu Reeves, and either of the guys from Will and Grace.

For the younguns......Clifton Scott (an enormously talented young man
    on GH)

Perhpas we should add Michael Jackson to the list.....doubt hes doing much these days!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I just thought of someone I'd really like to see on there....Valerie Bertinelli...I loved her on "One Day at a Time" plus she use to be married to Eddie Van Halen!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

As I posted in a different thread, seeing as how his show is cancelled (or at least I think it is), I would love to see Rob Estes on there. I don't care what anyone else says, in my eyes, he's hot. Always has been. Always will be. I will always love Rob Estes! Freddie Prinze, Jr. would be kinda cool, too.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2199648;

My picks for th 30/40 yr women.......Jenna Elfman (Dharma)
    Since she is 3 months pregnant I dont see her doing the show.. however I do agree she would be a breath of fresh air
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2210083;
    As I posted in a different thread, seeing as how his show is cancelled (or at least I think it is), I would love to see Rob Estes on there. I don't care what anyone else says, in my eyes, he's hot. Always has been. Always will be. I will always love Rob Estes! Freddie Prinze, Jr. would be kinda cool, too.
    I just heard yesterday that Billy Ray Cyrus will be on the show this year. So it must not be cancelled.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2213248;
    I just heard yesterday that Billy Ray Cyrus will be on the show this year. So it must not be cancelled.
    On what show? The Evidence? I haven't seen anything for it. I thought the network dropped it.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2213290;
    On what show? The Evidence? I haven't seen anything for it. I thought the network dropped it.
    It was on MSNBC, during Tucker Carlsons show. They also mentioned a couple of others but for the life of me I can't remember them. Anyway, when BRC came up Tucker made the quip about how he couldn't wait to meet him during the alumni party.

razor, are you saying BRC is going to be on DWTS or The Evidence? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2213344;
    razor, are you saying BRC is going to be on DWTS or The Evidence? I'm confused.
    It looks like I jumped into the DWTS thread in the middle of a conversation on another show, so I reckon I'm confused as well. Anyway, BRC is scheduled for DWTS. Sorry

Hmm, well I was confused about the previous posts and googled to see if there were any news about Billy Ray Cyrus being in DWtS 4. While I was googling, VH1's entertainment news was on behind me, and they just happened to run a news blurb reporting that TMZ has confirmed that Billy Ray Cyrus, Ian Ziering, Joey Fatone, and Laila Ali will take part in the 4th season of Dancing with the Stars.

Now, I don't know the reliability rate of TMZ, so just putting that info out there for what it's worth and to comment on.

Billy Ray is someone I would never have thought of. I was never an Achy Breaky Heart fan or a BRC fan, but I didn't hate him either. But that's an interesting choice, considering his daughter's budding success as an actress and his own recent career-restarting moves. Plus, he was once known for that dance that went with his song (even though he's not a professional dancer by any stretch of the imagination). So if true, this is an intriguing cast choice. At least he's someone I've heard of.

Ian Ziering is someone I've never heard of. He supposedly was in Beverly Hills 90210. I've heard of that show, naturally, but never watched it, and have never heard of this guy, so I have no comment on him.

Laila Ali is another interesting choice. She's the daughter of Muhammad Ali, and according to her web sight, is a Triple Crown Super Middleweight Champion, having won 3 top titles in professional boxing. She's 29. Again, if true, she would be another interesting cast choice. What a beautiful girl, btw:

Joey Fatone is one of those predictable choices, I suppose. I can't really say I have any feelings about him being on DWtS (if true), one way or the other. I guess he fills the slot open to former boy heart-throbs for girls. He doesn't do anything for me, personally, but here's hoping he'll provide a good effort and be a good learner.

Well, can't wait to find out officially who's in season 4, and counting down the weeks until the premier. I'll be glad to have it back on my tv screen
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread