+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you were a contestant, who would you choose as a partner?

Cheryl first and if not her, Jerry's partner, the Aussie dancer. Both seemed patient and kind and I would surely need both, if I went on the show!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Of the female dancers, Karina is the best dancer. But Cheryl is the best PARTNER, and quite possibly the best female choreographer as well. She's obviously got a wonderful attitude, is pleasant to be around, and yet also trains hard.

Ashley seems nice, but her dancing seems at best, okay, and her choreography a bit tame. The new girl Kim, the Aussie, we didn't get to see with a challenging partner, so its hard to call with her.

With Edyta I'd be hard pressed to not be staring at that awful orange "tan" of her constantly. Plus, there's something about her dancing I don't really enjoy, although she seems a reasonable enough person otherwise.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

With Cheryl's dancing, I always felt that there was a natural grace and NO!!! grandstanding.

I think it was Joey's partner that couldn't resist the Protractor Leg Lift with each and every dance. If I saw her knickers one more time....
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Being female, I'd have to say Maksim. Not only is he incredibly sexy, but I like his way of teaching - "just do what I say" . simple! Except, I'd probably have to wipe the drool from my chin.

I really like Louis, but his touchy feely - get in touch with the inner you - isn't my style. Like a previous poster, said - I am too analytical and cynical for that stuff. But, I don't think he would demand such intricate movements unless his partner was up to it, and Monique was.

I also like Tony. His style wasn't as flashy or interesting this year because Sara just didn't have any talent. Last year, with Stacy, he was terrific.

Other guys - Edyta's love - Alex is cute and sexy, but a little too full of himself, Nick Kosovich - a real man, but his style of teaching just didn't do it for me. No comments on the rest.
    Last edited by aname; 11-20-2006 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2149521;
    Being female, I'd have to say Maksim. Not only is he incredibly sexy, but I like his way of teaching - "just do what I say" . simple! Except, I'd probably have to wipe the drool from my chin.

I really like Louis, but his touchy feely - get in touch with the inner you - isn't my style. Like a previous poster, said - I am too analytical and cynical for that stuff. But, I don't think he would demand such intricate movements unless his partner was up to it, and Monique was.

I also like Tony. His style wasn't as flashy or interesting this year because Sara just didn't have any talent. Last year, with Stacy, he was terrific.

Other guys - Edyta's love - Alex is cute and sexy, but a little too full of himself, Nick Kosovich - a real man, but his style of teaching just didn't do it for me. No comments on the rest.
    Woo hoo on Max....he is incedibly sexy! I miss the long hair though.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    If I were a guy, I would take Cheryl. She seems to understand her partners the most and what they are capable of. She seems super nice and caring.

I would definitely take Max for a partner. He is absolutely gorgeous and can move that long lean body
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    If I were a guy, I'd say Cheryl or Kym. Cheryl is a proven commodity and Kym really earned my respect in just one season. Hopefully both will be back next season with wonderful partners.

The guys don't seem to have one that shines, other than Maks looking so good. I don't think I'd have a selection, but Louis drives me crazy and not in a good way, so I wouldn't really want him.

FORT Newbie
    As a female - I would choose Louis.

If I were male - I would choose Karina.

FORT Fogey
    At my age, I'd have to pick Kym, Jerry's partner, or Nick, Vivica's partner. They both seem to be be very kind, generous, and encouraging, and fun to be with.

In my younger years, certainly Cheryl and then Karina.

Side note....I would love to have seen Vivica go head-to-head with Jerry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12