+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: 11/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Sorry, I'm just not connecting with Mario's freestyle! I don't know if it was because their wasn't like a flow to the dance or if it was the music..but I just couldn't get into it!

All the judges liked it, so I'm thinking they'll get a 30.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fanatic
    mario and karina may have done more, but everytime emmitt and cheryl dances- I am drawn to it and have fun, I smile when emmitt and cheryl are on the dance floor

I thought it was quite good but I don't expect them to get perfect scores.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;2142066;
    Another back up dancer performance. Great if you're auditioning for Britney's new video.
    Would Britney be caught dead with a backup dancer doing a break dance routine?*

*Don't know 'cause I'd never be caught dead at a Britney concert.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Of course 30...but do I think it deserves a 30...no....nor did I think Emmitt and Cheryl's first dance did...as much as I hate to admit it : (! But....we can't control the judges....so....it's all up to us now!

And Emmitt gets ALL of my votes..no suprise there!

Mario/Karina just sewed up my vote. That was SO awesome. Made me want to dance too.

Guess America will decide....mean judges! I'll be happy for whoever wins. I hope we get a repeat of Mario's performance.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

For finale night, the performances have been disappointing. They've all been jst okay. I expected to be blown away.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmqn;2142072;
    mario and karina may have done more, but everytime emmitt and cheryl dances- I am drawn to it and have fun, I smile when emmitt and cheryl are on the dance floor
    Me, too!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    My votes were already in by 8:15 p.!

What I liked more about Emmitt and Cheryl was that they danced together the entire freestyle time; Mario had to break away from Karina and do his own thing while she just stood there.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread