+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: 11/8 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Fort Fashion Expert Kirsten1526's Avatar
    Maybe they trended America's vote.

I'm going to Emmitt and Cheryl. Maybe Cheryl does have a big head but it's no where as big as Mario's and Karinas (together they could be a Macey's Day Parade float).

Mario was seen mackin' down with Karina one day then hooking up with Eva Longoria the next. His comment- It's great when an old friend gets to meet a new friend.

Quote Originally Posted by DivaDancer;2136819;
    On page 6, "Hot List 21 Shows You've Gotta See!" under Dancing With the Stars season finale it says, "After mucho Mario and Emmitt's magical mambo, the champ waltzes off with the prize." Now were they just guessing those two would be in the final or did they have some inside scoop? Something just doesn't seem right to me about this.
    Hmm, I just glanced at it (thanks for the page info, saves time!) and you're right. It's puzzling. Would the show give the info to the press if they knew it, is my only question, since beans could be spilled.

The (main) article itself has all three, but the one you point out, that's all it says. Your guess is as good as mine.

Quote Originally Posted by DivaDancer;2136819;
    On page 6, "Hot List 21 Shows You've Gotta See!" under Dancing With the Stars season finale it says, "After mucho Mario and Emmitt's magical mambo, the champ waltzes off with the prize." Now were they just guessing those two would be in the final or did they have some inside scoop? Something just doesn't seem right to me about this.

If thats true, then this is an amazing spoiler and proof that something is "amiss".......Leads me to believe Emmitt wins it all since he is the only "champ"(football) in the midst. Hmmmmmm..............

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2137079;
    If thats true, then this is an amazing spoiler and proof that something is "amiss".......Leads me to believe Emmitt wins it all since he is the only "champ"(football) in the midst. Hmmmmmm..............
    Or it could just mean that the person that wrote the article is pulling for a Mario/Emmitt final with Emmitt the winner. It's just a short comment and then says "turn to page 10" where all 3 are profiled. While a conspiracy is always fun, it doesn't really make sense here.

According to what they said on Larry King Live, Mario will be dancing a Samba and a Paso Doble (next week), and Emmitt will be dancing a Samba and a Mambo. (They will both be dancing a freestyle, as well) So the writing may have just been figurative. At least, it wasn't literal as concerns them both doing a Mambo.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2137705;
    Or it could just mean that the person that wrote the article is pulling for a Mario/Emmitt final with Emmitt the winner. It's just a short comment and then says "turn to page 10" where all 3 are profiled. While a conspiracy is always fun, it doesn't really make sense here.

Yeah....I've never been into the conspiracy theories, but the choice of wording seems a little suspect here.

I love Emmitt (live in FL), but I will be disappointed if Mario doesn't win.....I think the most talented has won in the past and I hope it stays that way......plus, I would LOVE to see a Mario and Drew dance off.....that would be sooooooo entertaining!

I also happen to think Cheryl and Karina are the most talented proffessionals on the show, so I'm happy to see they're in the finals! I have to confess to missing sweet Joey though.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2138008;
    According to what they said on Larry King Live, Mario will be dancing a Samba and a Paso Doble (next week), and Emmitt will be dancing a Samba and a Mambo. (They will both be dancing a freestyle, as well) So the writing may have just been figurative. At least, it wasn't literal as concerns them both doing a Mambo.

Great choices for both of them......should be a fantastic Tuesday!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2138054;
    Yeah....I've never been into the conspiracy theories, but the choice of wording seems a little suspect here.

I love Emmitt (live in FL), but I will be disappointed if Mario doesn't win.....I think the most talented has won in the past and I hope it stays that way......plus, I would LOVE to see a Mario and Drew dance off.....that would be sooooooo entertaining!

I also happen to think Cheryl and Karina are the most talented proffessionals on the show, so I'm happy to see they're in the finals! I have to confess to missing sweet Joey though.

Agree....unfortunately, it seems this is not about talent, but popularity, so I would be surprised if Mario wins. I have enjoyed watching the performances, and no matter who wins, they both have worked hard and provided us with exceptional entertainment. And ... how could a Superbowl champion with myriad NFL records to his credit and a winning smile and a hunk with dimples and a warm heart for his family ever be losers?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was rigged. Wasn't there some kind of big outcry about the first season when that fan favorite guy got booted despite the fact that everyone thought he'd win? Then they had to bring him back for a dance-off which he then proceeded to win. Of course.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2139034;
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was rigged. Wasn't there some kind of big outcry about the first season when that fan favorite guy got booted despite the fact that everyone thought he'd win? Then they had to bring him back for a dance-off which he then proceeded to win. Of course.

Yeah.....that was a big JOKE!

I think the talent pool has gotten better each year......I thought the girl (Kelli Monaco) from season 1 did a great job at the time, but couldn't hold a candle to most of the dancers we've seen since......Marie, Joey, Vivica (sp?), Monique, Lisa Rinna, Drew,etc., etc.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112