+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 11/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I love the final 3. It will be really great entertainment.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by catgyrl;2126176;
    If they're in their usual configuration, that's probably Sebastian, from France. He's the best-looking, but the Spaniard on the far left, Carlos, has the most awesome voice.

(Edited to add: I can't see the show, so I'm guessing...)
    Sorry, my bad. Just now watching the show, and Carlos was second from right (next to Sebastian). He's basically the only one you can hear when they all sing together.

What a beautiful routine! Sure beats the Scissor Sisters!

I would probably have rather seen Joey go. I just have a hard time looking at that unnecessarily bald head on a grown man who still calls himself Joey. He really comes across as a great guy, but his dancing has shown no improvement throughout the competition.

FORT Newbie
    I like this final three, but I have to admit I would love to see Emmit & Mario as the final two! Joey is a nice guy, but he looks kind of soft to me when he dances, I really thought the judges over scored him last night. Emmit is so smooth when he dances and brings a smile to all of our faces. Mario is exciting to watch and is never boring, but his personality isn't as appealing.
    We are cheering for Emmit & Cheryl to win, because they have class, are entertaining, smooth, and connect as dancers.

I agree. This final three is going to be amazing!! Joey's an underdog, but he's an entertaining underdog imo, and he and Edyta connect better than Louis/Monique. Mario's just so talented, and Emmitt's awesome. Best final three ever! Well, hopefully.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2126507;
    I would probably have rather seen Joey go. I just have a hard time looking at that unnecessarily bald head on a grown man who still calls himself Joey. He really comes across as a great guy, but his dancing has shown no improvement throughout the competition.
    Alright, dberk, youz and me are gonna have a fight.

Joey doesn't call himself Joey... he goes by Joe Lawrence now. WE (and the show's producers, apparently) are the ones insisting on calling him Joey. And... I love me some bald head (have we talked about my Ed Harris obsession before, heh???).. I think he looks hot. I hated the mop he used to have.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Sorry to see Monique go, but she just didn't 'bring it', compared to the guys. Interesting, that all the women fizzled, this year. I'm secretly hoping Emmit and Cheryl win, so she can justify that GIANT ballroom in her parents home and hang another winning photo next to last years!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Ok, this was the most boring DWtS show of the entire season so far. Geez, ABC could have just phoned in the results, because there was nothing in the show worth making any special effort to watch tonight.

No surprise in that it was Monique who was eliminated. It was her time to go, I have no problem with these results. Although Monique hasn't made much of an impression on me this season, I do have to say that since tonight was her last night, it's too bad her last appearance in the competition was with that garish ugly halloween makeup and those ridiculous lime green hotpants. For her own sake, it would have been nice to see her make her last appearance in a lovely dress and hair/makeup looking great.

And the 'entertainment' tonight... *sigh*

Il Divo: ugh in every area. The singing did nothing for me, don't ever want to hear it again...the smugness didn't help them, and I couldn't find a single attractive guy in the group.

Willa Ford: Okay, who's the jokester that labeled her a 'singer'? My cat in heat makes better noises than that. And the whole 'Fame' dance routine was bland and boring. Something else that could have just been phoned in.

The SWOP dance routine: This was a leftover April Fool's joke, right?

Was tonight just a big bad halloween prank on the viewers? Dun do this to us no more, ABC. :nono
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

Is it just me, or did one of the SWOP dancers look an awful lot like Ashley from this summer's So You Think You Can Dance?

Go Joey & Edyta!

Quote Originally Posted by shiningstar;2126511;
    I Joey is a nice guy, but he looks kind of soft to me when he dances, I really thought the judges over scored him last night.
    The judges scored everyone too hight, and they have been all season. It's ridiculous with all of the 9s and 10s. Might as well do away with the judging and just have the voters pick the winners.

+ Reply to Thread