+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 11/1 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins;2126637;
    Sorry to see Monique go, but she just didn't 'bring it', compared to the guys. Interesting, that all the women fizzled, this year. I'm secretly hoping Emmit and Cheryl win, so she can justify that GIANT ballroom in her parents home and hang another winning photo next to last years!
    Not that Monique is my favorite or that I'm particularly sorry to see her go - but I just don't understand how people have the idea that she doesn't bring it like the guys. Half the time the guys are just shuffling around while their partner does all the work, whereas Monique takes risks and IMO consistently out performs the guys. I have a friend who is a dancer, and her opinion is that Monique is a great dancer. I know nothing about dance, but Monique has impressed me.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose;2126115;
    Why is Wila singing?????
    Is that what you call it? Wow, she was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2126507;
    I would probably have rather seen Joey go. I just have a hard time looking at that unnecessarily bald head on a grown man who still calls himself Joey. He really comes across as a great guy, but his dancing has shown no improvement throughout the competition.
    IMO, the only one who showed improvement of the final four was Monique.

I'm so glad that Mario was in the bottom two!! It brought him down a peg.

Monique had to go. She was good, but she wasn't as exciting as the guys.

Quote Originally Posted by MissT;2126772;
    I'm so glad that Mario was in the bottom two!!
    They actually didn't have a final two in this week's results show, MissT. From now on, no final two's, since so few are left. Beginning with last nite's results show, they only announce who the lowest/eliminated one is.

(not that I wouldn't have loved to see Mario's ego brought down some )
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

FORT Fan
    What is with the head thing? I mean the way in standard dances the woman is supposed to keep turning her head as though her partner's breath was really, really stinky. I don't get it at all.

I agree with the person who previously posted that all-pro dances can be hard to watch. They get too fast and too weirdly stylized to relate to. I agree that when the pros slow down to dance with the celebrities you get a better view of the dance.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    No surprise that Monique left. But I was tickled pink when Mario was standing there next to her. Hopefully this knocked him off his high horse
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

So, what happens now... I've never watched a complete season before. Do the judges still score the dancers and viewers still vote? Any changes at all?

It was very anticlimatic last night once they stated that Joey was moving on. Everyone knew that Mario wasn't going home, it would have been more suspensful if they left Joey and Monique as the last two standing. We could have watched Joey lick himself to death while Monique created a windstorm from batting her eyelashes from her nervousness! At least it would have been something to see...

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2126882;
    So, what happens now... I've never watched a complete season before. Do the judges still score the dancers and viewers still vote? Any changes at all?
    If my memory serves me correct, it continues the same way that it has been. I think the only change is they may be able to do lifts
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I think Joey will get the boot next. Both he and Mario haven't shown that improvement, they're both dancing as well as they did at the start of the show. Emmitt Smith shows much improvement and he dances with such ease, rythm and he has such a big smile on his face, he's enjoying it, having fun.

I think, hope Emmit will win.

+ Reply to Thread