+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Out of the 4, who will go home?

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2125278;
    Mario will go home......on the final night with the trophy in hand!

Monique will leave tonight.....as much as I like her, she has repeatedly been in the bottom 2, and the judges have rated her the lowest this week, so I think it will be farewell Monique.

Joey will probably be gone next week, NOT because I think Emmet is a better dancer, but because Emmet has a larger fan base.

Most likely the final 2 will be Mario and Emmet (though I think Mario and Joey should be the matchup).......of the 2, Mario is clearly the better dancer when viewed across the board (all dance styles), so I think he'll take the trophy.

In all honesty.....all the remaining couples are incredible....this was a great season of dancing talent!

I agree with most of what you say. I will say I think Joey cares more about ballroom than either Mario or Emmet. That's not to say that Mario isn't a fabulous dancer, but I think Joey takes it a bit more seriously. Mario seems to grudingly go along with dancing to the rules, knowing his dimples and hip action will pull him through. Emmet, I have to give a lot of credit to, he's come a long way, but in the end I don't think you'll be finding him on the dance floor doing a waltz that often. Joey, he can really use what he's learned to further his career, and of the three he's the one signed on to the tour.
    DevilTwin
    Trekker and Geocacher

Monique will go home tonight. I was thinking last night about Lisa and Louie, and Louie did the same thing with her - really pushed her technically. He has been matched with two very gritty hard workers, and he has responded to that. In the end, maybe it wasn't best for his partners in terms of the competition. But I also agree that Monique's personality hasn't really captured people.

I think Mario and Emmit will be the F2, with Mario taking it. While Joey is a better dancer than Emmit, Emmit is just so charming and engaging.

I will miss the talent and fun of this competition when it is over. This has been the best year yet, and I have loved every season.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I would absolutely LOVE to see Mario go or at least in the bottom 2, but I know that won't happen. I think it is going to be Monique going home
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Agreement that Monique will go.

I hope it's Monique because I don't think she's very good, but we could all be surprised. I like all the guys left and any one of them deserves that adorable trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh;2125546;
    I hope it's Monique because I don't think she's very good, but we could all be surprised. I like all the guys left and any one of them deserves that adorable trophy.
    I like the guys too (with the exception of Mario), but I disagree that Dominique isn't very good. I think she consistently out performs the guys, who usually take the safe route as the judges suggested she should do.

However, I think she'll go home tonight, and I don't have a problem with that.

I would like to see Emmitt and Joey in the final and I wouldn't care who won, but I guess dimples has them all wowed, so that won't happen.

I hope that it is Monique who goes home, however if it is someone else I, sadly, think it will be Joey.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;2125751;
    I like the guys too (with the exception of Mario), but I disagree that Dominique isn't very good. I think she consistently out performs the guys, who usually take the safe route as the judges suggested she should do.

However, I think she'll go home tonight, and I don't have a problem with that.

I would like to see Emmitt and Joey in the final and I wouldn't care who won, but I guess dimples has them all wowed, so that won't happen.
    I'm convinced that Monique is mediocre, at best, and her partner is carrying her, literally. Last night I had a new respect for that poor man. He hauled that girl all over that stage, and made it fairly enjoyable to watch. I think if she'd had on a dress, instead of those dreadful shorts, it wouldn't have been as noticeable.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by famita;2125359;
    I think it'll be Monique. I also think it's Louie's fault-knowing that he was choreographing difficult pieces, she was not a professional. There's ways to show off with easy choreography.
    I don't think this can be assumed. I imagine people go on this show for lots of different reasons, and winning may not be one of them. Gaining some exposure and having a good time in the process might be more important, which is what I would speculate is the case with Mario, Emmitt, Jerry, and Monique (I tend to think that Joey may be the only one who needs the $$$).

Monique is unique. I think she is in this for the exposure but also the fun and personal challenge. I think she wants to push herself and that Louise didn't have anything to do with it other than doing what she wanted (albeit, enthusiastically).

I think it will be the end of her in the contest, but I give her a ton of credit for pushing herself. I give her a ton of props.

Out of all of them, she really seems to WANT to This is not the best strategy for winning, as we've seen. I don't think she really cares. I think she wants to push herself regardless of the outcome. She enjoyes it.

FORT Newbie

monique

i have to say, now that she has gotten the ten she wanted (as did louis) its time for them to go. i have to say joey should be going because i think monique was better but oh well... i think it will be close coming down to emmet and mario!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast