+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: DWTS Tour starts December 18th

Thanks for posting the pics.......I'm jealous.....looks like a great show!

I've been trying to figure out who the heck Joey McIntyre was and the photo still doesn't help me.....was he season 1??

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2190365;
    Thanks for posting the pics.......I'm jealous.....looks like a great show!

I've been trying to figure out who the heck Joey McIntyre was and the photo still doesn't help me.....was he season 1??
    Yep...his partner was Ashly and he use to be in New Kids on the Block many moons ago.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2190368;
    Yep...his partner was Ashly and he use to be in New Kids on the Block many moons ago.
    Ahhhhh....that explains it! I'm 47 and my only child is a 28 yr old male, so I doubt there has ever been any New Kids on the Block in our house...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kresge;2190390;
    Ahhhhh....that explains it! I'm 47 and my only child is a 28 yr old male, so I doubt there has ever been any New Kids on the Block in our house...lol
    I should say that he was more recently in Tick, Tick, Boom and when I was in New York City he was playing the part of Fiyero in Wicked. My brothers only wish they didn't have a sister
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey
    Thanks for sharing JLuvs! YOu were very generous with your time by posting those pix.

I was glad to see a pretty full stadium! What a risk for all involved, and it appears the tours are doing well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234