+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DWTS Tour starts December 18th

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Why is Ashly out???
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey
    Does anyone know how the ticket sales are going? I saw some on eBay for hundreds of dollars.

As long as the two Joeys and Drew are there...I consider it money well spent
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

http://home.bellsouth.net/s/editoria...er=y&ac=-2&ck=

Evans to Perform on 'Dancing' Tour

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - Country singer Sara Evans, who abruptly dropped out of "Dancing With the Stars" in October, will join the ABC reality show's road tour, promoters said Thursday.

Also on board will be talk show host Jerry Springer, they said. Other celebrities include Harry Hamlin, Drew Lachey, Joey Lawrence, Joey McIntyre and Lisa Rinna, along with professional dance partners.

Springer plans to perform in five cities, including his hometown of Cincinnati. Evans will perform only in Nashville, on Jan. 21.

"I can't wait to see everyone again and be a part of the show," Evans said in a statement released by promoter AEG Live. "Hopefully there will be some down time so I can take them to some of my favorite places in Nashville."

Springer said last week he was quitting his syndicated radio show after two years, in part because of new work generated by his appearance on the popular "Dancing With the Stars."

After Evans dropped out of the show, she filed for divorce from husband Craig Schelske. Proceedings continue in Williamson County, Tenn., where she lives, with back-and-forth allegations of adultery and other inappropriate behavior.

Evans made her recording debut in 1997, and her 2000 album "Born to Fly" went double platinum. Her hits include "Perfect," "Suds in the Bucket" and "Real Fine Place to Start."

I am so excited about tomorrow. I have great seats so I will see if I can get some pictures of the madness.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;2188242;
    I am so excited about tomorrow. I have great seats so I will see if I can get some pictures of the madness.

Lucky you JLuvs...as always, I look forward to the details you bring back to share with us poor peons that are stuck at home!

Have a great time!!!

Sweet lord I got to meet, get a picture with and talk to Joey McIntyre. Luckily I told him my story about seeing him in Wicked and not the New Kids on the Block story

The concert was fabulous. My seats were even better than I knew. I was in the 7th row. That means I was able to see Joey, Joey and Drew very well They didn't allow flash photograph, but I took a few with the museum feature and will upload them later on today, they are a bit blurry obviously.

The highlights for me: seeing the Save the Horse Ride the Cowboy dance right there in front of my eyes, Lisa and Harry doing a waltz together and getting all mushy, seeing how relaxed Harry was and how relaxed Mario's partner was, getting to hear Joey McIntyre sing two songs from his new cd and dance to, Joey Lawrence's Mambo number 5 dance and getting to yell at Joey L and having him yell back to me.

If anyone else here is going you will have a night that you will not forget.

Oh, and if that was the same band and singers they use on the show, they were awesome live and no I was not paid to say that
    -Bono

Here is a link to my slide show. All of my pictures are there, in the right order and named.

http://2058974464.slide.com/p/5/unti...5807?view=True
    -Bono

JLuvs...thanks for sharing those pictures...I hate that you weren't able to use a flash but I'm glad you were able to get some photos!

Did the crowds have any particular favorites??? Was the pre-show competition just area ballroom dancers performing? Did they sell souveniers too?

And how in the world did you manage the opportunity to meet Joey McIntyre? You are such a lucky devil....I'm so jealous!

And just to satisfy my curiosity because I don't know if I read it anywhere or not...what was the reason for Ashley not to go on tour?

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2190323;
    JLuvs...thanks for sharing those pictures...I hate that you weren't able to use a flash but I'm glad you were able to get some photos!

Did the crowds have any particular favorites??? Was the pre-show competition just area ballroom dancers performing? Did they sell souveniers too?

And how in the world did you manage the opportunity to meet Joey McIntyre? You are such a lucky devil....I'm so jealous!

And just to satisfy my curiosity because I don't know if I read it anywhere or not...what was the reason for Ashley not to go on tour?

The crowd favorite was easily Drew, though both Joey's gave him a good run for him money. Of the professionals Cheryl was the most popular.

I don't know where all of the people were from from the pre-show competition as they only asked when it was down to later when there were only two couples left...both couples were local.

There was lots of stuff for sale. I picked up Joey McIntyre's new cd, a tour program, and I am sitting her in a Drew Crew shirt. They also had shirts for Lisa and Harry, one for each of them. Generic shirts too. They had something for each contestant.

Everyone who wanted to got to meet Joey as he was signing his cd after the show. I believe I was about number 200 in line of 800. I told him that I got to see him in Wicked and he told me that he loved doing that. Then we took our picture and then I took his picture with a friend of mine. Luck had nothing to do with this one.

Ashly was not on the tour as she had just gotten married and she is currently on her honeymoon. They mentioned that last night.

ETA: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...CN21860111.jpg

That is the picture of Joey and I...for some reason I can't use smileys or other buttons right now or I would make the link look nice and tidy.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 12-30-2006 at 01:11 AM.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast