+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 129

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

  1. #81
    Peace MsFroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Up here in my tree...
    Posts
    15,532
    "Even though he's Albanian he has the best sense of humor" ???
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303
    Boy, this is getting messier and messier, isn't it? Now the nanny is involved and no telling who else will pop up.

  3. #83
    HBK fan nilesgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2106457;
    "Even though he's Albanian he has the best sense of humor" ???
    I was thinking the same thing. What does his being Albanian have to do with anything?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

  4. #84
    Scrappy Spartan Broadway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    18,963
    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2106457;
    "Even though he's Albanian he has the best sense of humor" ???
    Sounds like it was an inside joke. That didn't come over well.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

  5. #85
    FORT Regular aggiemama12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    studying.....
    Posts
    90
    Boy, that was so sad.....I feel her pain and wouldn't trade places for anything. I think she handled that with a lot of grace and class.

  6. #86
    FORT Fogey Muduh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2106464;
    Sounds like it was an inside joke. That didn't come over well.
    I think so too. I see no reason to pick apart every thing that is ever said. They seem to be friends and probably have many private jokes.

  7. #87
    Southern Belle cherokeediva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    39
    Posts
    36
    I think tonight was Jerry's last dance. He's been entertaining.. but the others danced circles around him.

    I feel so bad for Sara. But she's gonna keep on dancing cause Tony's going to choreograph her next tour. That should be interesting.. hehe.

  8. #88
    FORT Fan greenie22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    243
    hello all! i feel like i lost that 'tina' sparkle with the show since Maks left..hehe but i tuned in anyway and who do i see!? maks dancing! my prayers have been answered! anyway i am now rooting for emmitt and cheryl. she choregraphs so well, and emmitt makes me want to get up and dance with him! so the rankings for tonight are..
    1. emmitt and cheryl - i hope they win the whole thing
    2. monique and louis - i really enjoyed it. i didnt think it was as bad as the judges said.
    3. mario and karina - while it pains me to rank mario so high, i really liked their music, choregraphy, and karina in this routine. i still think he looks 'clipped' though. heh
    4. Joey and Edyta - seriously girl whats up with the bed sheet look? can we make her look a little more classy a la cheryl? they dont deserve to go home tomorrow.
    5. jerry and kym - well jerry is funny, but i think it's about to end tomorrow night. i do enjoy him dancing more than joey and mario, but its time to be getting down to business.

  9. #89
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie22;2106551;
    hello all! i feel like i lost that 'tina' sparkle with the show since Maks left..hehe but i tuned in anyway and who do i see!? maks dancing! my prayers have been answered! anyway i am now rooting for emmitt and cheryl. she choregraphs so well, and emmitt makes me want to get up and dance with him! so the rankings for tonight are..
    1. emmitt and cheryl - i hope they win the whole thing
    2. monique and louis - i really enjoyed it. i didnt think it was as bad as the judges said.
    3. mario and karina - while it pains me to rank mario so high, i really liked their music, choregraphy, and karina in this routine. i still think he looks 'clipped' though. heh
    4. Joey and Edyta - seriously girl whats up with the bed sheet look? can we make her look a little more classy a la cheryl? they dont deserve to go home tomorrow.
    5. jerry and kym - well jerry is funny, but i think it's about to end tomorrow night. i do enjoy him dancing more than joey and mario, but its time to be getting down to business.

    That basically sums up my thoughts exactly, as well. I mean, I do enjoy watching Mario dance. But Emmitt and Cheryl, and Monique and Louis are by far the couple I enjoy most. Funny, last year I was rooting for Drew and Cheryl, and for Lisa and Louis. I do really like both Cheryl and Louis...but their celeb partners both this year and last have been great also. I think that says a lot for the teaching skills of the pros. Come to think of it, I believe all the pros deserve a lot of credit, because they seem to really make amazing progress teaching the celebs to dance.

  10. #90
    Read The Clue Bearcata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Edge of the Beltway
    Posts
    16,376
    Mario looked hot and he samba'ed much better then last week's couples.

    Joey looked good although I do agree with Carrie about the cheesy part with the microphone. Still did they take all the sexy parts out, cause I didn't see any. He needs to loosen up and move those hips.

    Monique, looks as if she lost a lot of energy toward the end of the routine.

    Emmett, fun and charming as always.

    Jerry, Jerry, what were you thinking? I think what I saw was what is referred to as "Jumping the Shark". It was BAD. The best part of the routine was the one judges comments that he took a perverse pleasure in watching Jerry tear each dance to pieces every week but tonights performance was the Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

    With Sara gone should there even be an elimination??

    Will they bring back Willa, hopefully???

    Will the show finally get down to an hour??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.