+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 10/17 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene;2106933;
    At least he wasn't grabbing his crotch...
    Yeah, that really grossed me out and put yet another mark against Mario for me
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy;2106334;
    Old guy is right. There was barely any samba there.
    Lem was correct. First part of the song, thought she was doing a rock and roll dance. My co-worker thinks she did great, no way

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway;2106340;
    Energy was the one thing that Monique DID have during that routine.
    She did have a lot of energy but there wasn't enough Samba.

I think Jerry Springer has done very well since the beginning of the competition with the exception of last night. I think he can dance much better than he did but I honestly think he wants out of the competition. He said last night that the remaining dancers were much better than he is, he knows this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2106638;
    Will they bring back Willa, hopefully???
    The word apparently is: "No, America has spoken".

Will the show finally get down to an hour??
    Yes please.

Maybe it's because I'm such a Blossom fan (gasp!), but I like Joey alot more thatn Mario. I'm pulling for Joey and Monique for the top 2.

I agree that Mario is overrated. Yes, he is a good dancer; that does not make him a good ballroom dancer. I find most of his dances look pretty much the same, and the crotch grab was so unnecessary.

While a portion of good dance technique involves acting, I feel that Mario is more acting than actual dance. I don't agree that he is almost up to the level of the professionals.

He is skilled enough that he does still belong there, but I would not like to see him win. I find Emmitt's dances much more enjoyable to watch, and I also admire Emmitt's character and committment. He clearly puts as much effort into this as he did to football and as he does to his businesses and charities. I would not be disappointed to see him win it.

Joey is disappointing. He started out among the better dancers but, unlike others, he has not improved.

I'm also ready for Monique to go soon. She has grown into one of the best of the females, although I think Willa was better and should still be there.

I have admired all that Jerry has done and I haven't been sorry to see him stay around, but it is time for him to go.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Yeah, I think Mario is overrated too, don't like him too much.

Rooting for Emmitt Smith to win, love him, he moves so well!

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;2107075;

I'm also ready for Monique to go soon. She has grown into one of the best of the females, although I think Willa was better and should still be there.
    Monique is far way better than Willa IMHO. Willa was just too stiff like that Sara chick. Willa should have even left before Vivica Fox, who was also a much better dancer than her.

I think Jerry has wanted off for a long time. Hopefully, his fans will let him leave with dignity.

Mario is so overrated, but it seems like the judges are positioning him to win. I'll be very disappointed if he does win, I would rather seem him gone than Jerry, to tell you the truth. He may have some rhythm, but his partner is carrying him.

Joey is a big disappointment. He started out great, but he's gone downhill since then. All his dances look the same.

I like Monique, but I agree that last night's dance was a bit of a hodge podge, and I also agree that the solo was self indulgent. I'm not sure she "gets it," but I think she's more entertaining than Mario or Joey.

Emmett is my favorite. He consistently looks like he's having fun, and the man can dance. My pick for winner - if I had my druthers.

+ Reply to Thread