+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: 10/11 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I am totally disgusted that Sara (sorry Unk) is still there. She dances like a friggin robot and doesn't get the audience involved. No, Jerry may not be the best dancer, but at least he entertains us. Sara doesn't. Willa and Max should have never gone this week. They had one of the best dances of the night. It is truly ashame that this is a popularity contest and not a dancing one.

I don't remember who said it, but I am done with this season also (as long as House comes back on). No one has really excited me like Drew did last year.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Hi combatcutie!

I am a Sara Evans fan, a fan of her singing, she can't dance.

I am still sad about Willa and Maks, they entertained me every week.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by talldede View Post
    Hi combatcutie!

I am a Sara Evans fan, a fan of her singing, she can't dance.

I am still sad about Willa and Maks, they entertained me every week.

talldede....sorry, I don't want anyone mad at me about not liking Sara's dancing. I don't listen to country music, so I'm not familiar with her. I'm sure she has a beautiful voice.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey
    I thought they all danced good so I threw my votes to whom I enjoy as a star the best because the dancing was all good. I have no idea who Wilma is so I did not vote for her this week, and I could care less about hearing about her and Max anymore this is not a soap so see ya.

Sara looks to me like she might have a little hip problem or something like her middle does not move, but I think she tries. We cannot just judge the end result because it is not fair that some stars are just going to be better dancers. I judge by their attitudes, dancing, willingness to try also.

MR P did not try, had a bad attitude, etc so he did not get my vote. Sara however has a good attitude, tries hard, and dances well for what it looks like her body can do.

Wilma danced great, but sorry not knowing her put her behind Emmitt and Joey for me because they danced great but I know them so I have to pick somehow between them.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    talldede....sorry, I don't want anyone mad at me about not liking Sara's dancing. I don't listen to country music, so I'm not familiar with her. I'm sure she has a beautiful voice.
    I'm not remotely mad at you. Sara is fantastic in concert, she has a very bubbly personality and is a great singer. BUT, watching her dance is painful to me because she just does not move that well and seems very slow compared to the other ladies. I have not voted for her once.

But, yes, I agree, she is trying and she is having fun, unlike Mr. P last season.

I had class last night so I didn't get to watch the show live....thank goodness for TiVo!! I had a feeling someone good would go based on what they said that the couple going home would be a shocker...or words similar to that effect. It's almost never about the dancing and is obviously a popularity contest. I guess the Mike Modano fans and the Dallas Stars couldn't keep Willa in the game anymore. She is a personal friend of his. It doesn't matter to me one way or the other because I hope to see Emmitt and Cheryl continue on. I am a Sara fan as far as her music, but I have to admit that her dancing leaves a little to be desired. It wouldn't surprise me, though, to see her in the final two or three. Now that Max and Willa are gone, who will you guys swoon over?

Dancing With The Stars 3

It was a shocker to see Willa and her partner exit. Actually thought she was a front winner to win it all. Sara Evans should have gone, she was the worst this week and hasn't improved that much. Last week she was not too good too. She was interviewed on ABC channel 7 (in California) last week and said she was upset because she had gotten such low scores from the judges! Sara actually thinks she's very good........HELLO!!
    Is anyone home here (talking about Sara).

I think this show is a lot like AI, vote for your favorites in the early stages. When it gets down to the nitty gritty, final 5. that's when people start voting more seriously.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Well, it's OK. At least now we know what the band playing on the Titanic sounded like, as the ship sank.

I daresay the Titanic band played a lot better after all it was the last concert of their lives, unlike these wannabes that probably got booked out of the LAX Holiday Inn Lounge before this show
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I have given up on the results show and have started just coming here to find out the results. I am appaled that Willa and Maks got the boot. I was NOT a fan of Willa when this show started, but she has grown on me since her dancing improved and I really thought she should have been at least in the top 4.

I realize it is a popularity contest, but the judges should do more judging and drop the always-warm-and-fuzzy bit. Carrie Ann was the only one offering any contructive criticism and that kind of criticism is good - aren't they all there to improve!? The judges should really be instructed to differentiate more between the couples. A four-way tie for first is just too much. And maybe if they had scored more decisively, Willa and Maks would still be around!!

+ Reply to Thread