+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 10/10 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar
    I have to say, Emmitt is a good dancer, but I can't help but kinda want to laugh at him cause he's just so big and muscular and some of the moves just look so funny when he does them.

Was that Salle is the audience? I looked up and thought it was him laughing but I wasn't sure.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

They should use Emmitt to promote chiropractic medicine. He was awesome, and loose loose loose!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Just got home and thought I would join in the fun at the fort.

I really enjoyed Emmit. Good Job and lots of smiles.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

emmitt and cheryl were AWESOME.....woo hoo.....

yeah the song actually is called 'cha cha'. the performer sang it on the show last season. i enjoyed emmitt's dancing but its not like he had alot of competition to be able to do the best samba. cheryl is a great teacher and choreographer.

I say this every week, but it's true: Cheryl wears the best costumes. They both looked great and their performance was wonderful. This is what I expected of Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by Snapit View Post
    Just got home and thought I would join in the fun at the fort.

I really enjoyed Emmit. Good Job and lots of smiles.
    Hey, Snapit! Good to see you.

Emmitt and Cheryl did have the best samba of the night. And did he accidentally grab her boob? It happened so fast, I'm wondering if that's what I saw.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Sara Evans makes white bread look exciting. What a yawn. And with her costumes, I don't know if it's the fit of the costumes, the outfits themselves, or just what??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Willa and Maks - beautiful, gorgeous as always. wish they had a quicker beat and and a better song.
    Jerry and Kym- i loved it! what a great fun samba. i dont want to see him kicked off.
    Emmitt and Cheryl- emmitt is back! i love watching cheryl dance. so fluid.
    Monique and Louis- i love this too for being innovative and not doing the same moves every week.
    Mario and Karina- eh. still dont like them
    Joey and Edyta - he's just so annoying with that head-bobbing. and how many splits did she do? 4?
    Sara and Tony- better but thats not saying much. is she was in an 8th grade dance recital it would be fine. her moves are so elementary.

Emmitt and Cheryl did a great job. It is funny to watch him dance because he is so athletic...but he seems like a gentle butterfly.

Was that the same outfit he wore for the flamenco?

Well, from the recaps...I won't miss Sara. I'd rather see Jerry entertain me once more next week to keep me from getting bored.

Joey didn't seem to do all that great from what I could tell. He seemed awkward from the quick clip. I find that strange..I bet he was better than it looked.

Willa...I couldn't really tell how she did but I bet it was better than Sara.

Mario it looks like he did well. It seems that they were a crowd pleaser.

+ Reply to Thread