+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: 10/10 Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    So it was a fun night last night. Personally, I thought everyone did a good job for the most part

Joey...wow...he is getting better all the time. I have to agree with Len though and I want to see him go out there and just have fun. Absolutely love his sincerity

Willa....holy crap, she was the best of the night for the females. Loved her. Lucky for her she is getting it on with her partner to make her move like that

Sarah, sorry guys, she just doesn't do it for me. She is as stiff as a board most of the time.

Emmitt, loved loved loved him. I was smiling the whole way through his performance.

Jerry very entertaining. He didn't do as bad as I originally thought he was going to do.

Mario great dancer. There is just something about him that rubs me the wrong way. He was great last night though.

Monique was really good too. Loved the very last move.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie22 View Post
    tied for first: monique, willa, emmitt, and mario.
    tied for last: joey and sara with 24

actually, it was jerry not joey
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    What does she mean when she says she has no dancing experience, though? I would think that a pop star would have a few moves. I've never heard of one that didn't dance while they were singing.
    Think back to Drew Lachey and 98 Degrees...they were not a dancing boy band...She's not a Britney Spears type singer....Then again, how many of us have ever actually seen a video or heard one of her songs?

The Music

I really enjoyed the dances last night, but I found the music so bad as to be distracting. Most of those singers would be thrown to the wolves if they auditioned for American Idol! I can just see Simon rolling his eyes.

It was not a real standout night, maybe it is because I can't tell the difference between a samba and a rumba cause they all looked the same to me. Also, if the dancers had 6 weeks practice then 4 weeks of competition I can see that they are a little tired by now. Everyone has improved and many of the couples are on a very even keel. I read an interview Shanna did and she said that the producers were responsible for picking the music. Well, that explains alot, they are tone deaf and idiots. Probably holes in their brains from too much cocaine. Lets face it some of the music selections over that last 4 episodes have been horific. Shanna also said that the professional dance partners are responsible for the choreography and the couples have a lot of say in their costumes. Shanna also said that the mount each couple practices varies and while she was doing 3-4 hours a day some couples were practicing 6-8 hours a day. She is still a bit bitter that she was eliminated as soon as she was cause she feels that some of the others couples were not as good as she and her partner but she would not name names.

Critiques:

Joey - hips, what is it with American males and not loosening up their hips. Very quiet and not into it.

Monique - looks great but I understand Carrie Ann's critique. I do not think Monique is projecting her emotion into the dance and the audience does not see it or feel it.

Willa - has improved but needs more hip action.

Sarah - a walking zoombie. She has great legs, nice posture and is stiff as a board. HIPS, HIPS, HIPS!! SHe has 3 kids she didn't get them without moving her hips I just wish she would remember how she got pregnant and maybe that would inspire her to use those hips. There is absolutely no movement from her shoulders to her pelvis.

Mario - nice job but didn't POW me. Alot of posturing.

Jerry - well he is entertaining.

Emmett - finally back he has bee MIA for the last 2 weeks. EVERYONE LOOK AT HIS HIPS. He can move those suckers and he had fun. It was not on the same caliber as maybe Mario but it was nice to watch and it was not boring. Too be honest the rest of the routines, except for Jerry's and Emmett's were boring, and as Nina Garcia from Project Runway says, "Don't bore me!".
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I know Sara has lots of fans, but she's not keeping up with the others. Even Jerry puts more character into the dance than she does.

Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemeses View Post
    I have to say I really had fun watching Cheryl and Emmitt tonight. I haven't felt really strongly about him in the show one way or the other, but they were fun to watch tonight. I loved the cute twist with Cheryl doing the 'hubba hubba gimme some' hand motions at his hips during the one section where he did the spinaround hip moves, and a few moves later where she playfully slapped at his rump in another section.

With the fan voting factor, it's hard to say who'll be gone tomorrow night. Something tells me it'll be Sarah, but again... who knows?

On a last note, I thought Carrie Ann was cute in her little impromptu dance in response to Cheryl and Emmitt's dance.
    I'm glad you are posting here and have missed you and your avatar.

I agree with what you said about Cheryl and Emmitt except for the sexy part - he does nothing for me.

Sarah talked about how she is out on the road most of the year to entertain her fans so I don't think she will be easy to get rid of.

I usually think Carrie Ann is a sourpuss so that little dance was a good move for her - in more ways than one.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk;2099834;
    I'm glad you are posting here and have missed you and your avatar.
    Thank you, dberk, I was happy to see you still here and that we're posting in one of the same threads, coz I always loved trading posts with you. Thanks again.
    I live in my own world. But it's ok, they know me there.
    Kid Nation... a sad day for society when the exploitation of children becomes acceptable entertainment for television viewers.
    "Online communities, like the Fort, are very snarky and borderline cynical when it comes to celebrities and their shenanigans." -- Leo, FoRT Writer

+ Reply to Thread