+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: week 4:vote one person out of the dance floor

i hope vivica goes tonight.

WOW!! All votes for Sara. I put a lot of votes for Sara Evans, and I hope she survives. Not only I like to see Joey or Jerry go, but I like to see Vivica go.

Sara

I'd like to see her go, but she seems to have a big fan base voting for her. I will be very sad if someone else goes, but it's getting harder and harder to want anyone to leave. Even Jerry, who can't dance worth beans, really got me last night. What a sweet man! I think we are about to see a series of eliminations based on lack of popularity rather than lack of dancing ability.

Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren View Post
    WOW!! All votes for Sara. I put a lot of votes for Sara Evans, and I hope she survives. Not only I like to see Joey or Jerry go, but I like to see Vivica go.
    I do think Sarah is the least talented dancer of those left. Furthermore, just to spite Tom DeLay, I'd love to have her leave before Jerry does. But, that's just a personal thing, I think he should go right after she does. Joey, I think, is very talented, Vivica not so much.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12