+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 9/26 Show Discussion Thread ** Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Uh, the contestents get $25,000 for each week they are in the show.

I think instead of money going to them, it should be money going to charity. ABC seems cheap with its reality shows. The only ones I can think of our this one and the Bachelor and neither pays anything as a prize.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudatskee View Post
    is it just me or are this season's contestants duller than last year's? I think it happens with every successful reality shows, we yearn for yesteryear's stars

I rather think there is like one or two each season that keep me watching, and the rest kind of blend together. I think for me it is the formula and the judges that are becoming tiresome. I think this show needs to make some changes to spice things up just a little bit.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    I think instead of money going to them, it should be money going to charity. ABC seems cheap with its reality shows. The only ones I can think of our this one and the Bachelor and neither pays anything as a prize.
    Aw, come on....you don't think getting a "made for TV" fiancee that lasts two weeks after the show is over is payment enough.......

I'll take my snarky self over to the Bachelor thread....pardon me.

+ Reply to Thread