+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/20 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I'm on the West Coast, the show hasn't begun airing here yet. Anyone?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover View Post
    Yeah, who else was in the bottom?
    Who was the mystery star last week? I missed the show tonight. Went to a cooking class. Was it Donny Osmond?

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Who was in the bottom 2 (or three) with Shanna?
    Willa and Maksim were in the bottom 2 with Shanna and Jesse.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ajefferson10 View Post
    Where is everyone???
    I don't know. Do you know who last weeks mystery star was? I missed the show tonight.

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar
    Thanks lildago!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Last week's mystery star was Donny Osmond. This week's is Arsenio Hall, I think. The other choices were Eddie Murphy, Dennis Rodman, and Denzel Washington.

While Shanna truly deserved to be eliminated tonight, Willa didn't deserve to be in the bottom two. I felt bad for Willa being in the bottom two. It looked like she was on the verge of tears. I don't get why people either don't know Willa at all or totally hate her. This is supposed to be a dancing competition, not a popularity contest. Furthermore, why is Jerry still on the show? Jerry just stated that he no longer wants his fans to vote for him. Why vote for him when it is clearly obvious that he has given up and wants out of the show soon? I truly hope that next week will be Jerry's last because he is deadweight on the dance floor. George Hamilton from last season was way better at being entertaining than Jerry will ever be.

FORT Fogey
    I agree but unless all the stars are equal levels this will keep happening. I have no clue who Wilma is or Shanna or Sara for that matter. I try to vote for whom is the best with an open mind, but when someone I know does equal or might be better or just a tad worse I will always vote whom I know.

I think putting the better known dancers like Ashley or Cheryl with Tucker might have helped. I think Harry is staying in with some votes for him, but also for Ashley too.

I really think this show will never be totally fair because there will always be different levels of fame, athleticism, catching on more, etc so I think the best thing to do would be to keep all of them for the whole season and add all their scores over the season and pick the winner as the one with the highest overall score by the judges and the public. At least that way they all can have a fair shot of getting the public to warm to them. The least known are always going to be the first to go even if they do the best.

I thought last week's was Tom Jones? Or does the Mystery Star never come out from behind that door?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    I thought last week's was Tom Jones? Or does the Mystery Star never come out from behind that door?
    Yeah, its the star they show in outline during a commercial break. Last week's was Donny Osmond and I would LOVE to see him on DWTS 3
    This week's mystery star was Arsenio Hall.........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast