+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 9/13 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

I forgot this was on tonight. I could have watched but I taped it at least. My DVR was set for all new episodes so it should be on there.

Quote Originally Posted by lark37 View Post
    Like Dberk, I never got to see who the "mystery dancer" was. My guess was David Cassidy.
    They're revealing the "mystery dancer" next week. But I'm sure that it was Donny--the second time they showed him, you could see his face a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by dberk View Post
    From now on I can watch Bones and turn to DWTS at 8:55 to see who got the axe or wait until the next Tues.
    That is exactly what I did. I watched Bones [good show tonight] and turned quickly to the last minute to see who was booted. [good choice BTW]

No muss, no fuss.

FORT Fogey
    Any opportunity to watch Cheryl in not so much clothing...

"SIGN ME UP!!!"
    Boogie: brrring...brrring...brring...b rrring....

Just checking in...Tucker is out? I think there could have been some others first...for some reason, I found him to be endearing.

Yes, Tucker and his partner are out.

I am leaning toward Donny Osmond as the mystery guest also. Maybe because the final song (during the closing credits) sounded a bit like him. I doubt if it WAS him, but... maybe? Or maybe it's wishful thinking on my part.

After watching So You Think You Can Dance, I find this show really trying and amateurish. I guess the hook is for the celebrity contestants but I'm not really hot on any of them. I'll probably wait until there's only top 4 couples left and then watch.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy View Post
    Yes, Tucker and his partner are out.

I am leaning toward Donny Osmond as the mystery guest also. Maybe because the final song (during the closing credits) sounded a bit like him. I doubt if it WAS him, but... maybe? Or maybe it's wishful thinking on my part.
    I agree that the final closing credits clip was much more revealing and it sure looked like Donny. I really don't think any of the other choices stayed that thin or kept that much hair.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    Will we be stuck with Jerry until the final 4 or something based solely on him winning the popular vote every week?
    I voted for 4 dancers, actually I tried to vote for 5 but never got a single vote in for Jerry....because his line was jammed! Since they allow you to vote during the show and I had not a single problem with other contestants, I was shocked that not even in the beginning seconds of his dance, could I get through.

I continued trying to vote for Jerry throughout the hour; finally gave up when the show was over.

I predict that unless he just sits in a chair (TUCKER!!! Can you hear me??!!), Jerry will go to at least the Final Four.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I vote online. I suppose I could try to vote by phone, as well, but I figure I'll stick with the easiest one.

This year, you can vote multiple times online (as many as each phone number is allowed). I believe that's a change from last season, but I've honestly forgotten.

Also, if you vote online, you can vote quite a bit later. I didn't vote until yesterday about noon (EST).
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast