+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 9/12 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

While I strongly dislike "A. Fox" and her enormous ego, and think Count Dracula is a bit creepy, there's no denying they did very well.

Ah. Once more we get the male/female voting split with the judges. Happens every season.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Oh, boy, Jerry, Jerry, Jerry was saved for last!! ugh.... I have a feeling he will be one of those so bad, he's likeable types... but who knows.
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

Jerry's partner, Kim looks a bit like Stacy Keibler from last season. I think the judges are going to give Jerry a break like they did George H. last season.
    WEll, he wasn't good technically but it was kind of fun and you know he'll get the popularity vote.
    Last edited by cafegirl; 09-12-2006 at 10:55 PM.

That gut of Jerry's is going to get in the way of the lovely Miss Australia.

Jerry appears to have NO hips. Its his whole torso moving.

Ah. The audience starts with the "Jerry. Jerry. Jerry." chant already. Can you say "popular vote"?

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    He's used to putting those moves on lots o' chicks.

So he and Joey are splitting the "Drew Lachey" role this season?

I'm thinking we will get a repeat this year of Carrie-Ann marking young male celebs high and Bruno marking the younger female celebs high.
    Mario did the cha cha better b/c of Latin background. We'll see if he can pull off the other types of ballroom better than Joey.

Well, I'm thinking Tucker may not get the popularity vote and might be ousted Dancer numero uno!!
    Jerry's a lock on the popularity vote, of course along w/ Mario and Emmitt. I don't see any girls standing out other than Vivica.

FORT Fan
    Harry is SOOOO stiff! I am disappointed!

A lot of people are voting because I tried to vote for 4 different ones and the lines are busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    While I strongly dislike "A. Fox" and her enormous ego, and think Count Dracula is a bit creepy, there's no denying they did very well.

Ah. Once more we get the male/female voting split with the judges. Happens every season.
    I think she did an awesome job. It must be hard to dance in those heels and the flowing dresses. She has sass IMO and I know most people think she's a diva.

The males were definitely the best tonight, with the exception of Vivica. Emmitt's made me smile, and he's got great natural rhythm. I was just impressed by Mario, but I could've sworn he was in a dance troupe and then Kids Incorporated (a show I loved as a kid). Still, that's not professional dance training. I think we're looking at a finalist there. Joey's great as well, but the version of the song they danced to grated on my nerves.

Willa, very good job, should last longer than some of the other females. Monique was good too, but I agree with Carrie about that dramatic face. Both have potential.

Harry, Shanna, and Sara should just loosen up and have fun. Harry and Tucker loosened up, but that still didn't make up for it. Jerry was a cute mix of the two.

I like Tom Bergeron. Don't hit me. His co-host, I can take and leave her. And yes, the band needs to be changed!
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

+ Reply to Thread