+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vivica A. Fox & Nick Kosovich - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Krom View Post
    I bet I will be in the minority here, but I have always kind of loathed Vivica A. Fox. She comes off as pushy and obnoxious a lot of the time, and she's a pretty bad actress to boot.
    Just read her description, and your comment, for the first time for the very reason you've cited. I just cannot stand this woman. She has always carried herself like a bitch, talked like a bitch, and acted like a bitch. Watching her on Tuesday didn't change that opinion for me.... still don't like her and won't root for her.

stuck in reality Asylum-ECT-girl's Avatar
    I thought only washed up, lower leveled stars danced on this show? I guess with the shows' popularity, they are getting bigger named stars. Not that Vivica is Julie Roberts level, but I don't think she needs this show. I like Vivica, she was great in "Kill Bill" and "Set it Off." She needs to get back to her "Kill Bill" size because she is looking matronly here.

I say Mario Lopez wins this thing!

Bye Bye Vivica. It was fun while it lasted.
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

The Diva has been booted - good. It was time for her to go. Even though she was a better dancer than either Jerry or Sara, her personality was very annoying. High maintenance drama queens (male or female) turn me OFF!

I like Vivica and was sorry to see her go. She went out very gracefully although I'm sure she was disappointed. She really worked hard and wanted to win.

I was really surprised that Viveca was booted. She did a good job, BUT she obviousy doesn't have a large fan base. Also, she durns a lot of people off. She was gracious, though, and handled herself better than Harry Hamlin (when he was booted off). He acted completely puzzled and even a little ticked off. I mean come ON.
    l

Vivica, should not have been there in the first place.
    I love Top model and I love life.
    http://tsparkles.kk5.org/ my friend

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    http://www.people.com/people/article...004732,00.html

Vivica A. Fox's New Career: Journalist
    TUESDAY DECEMBER 19, 2006 09:00 AM EST

There's no moss growing on Vivica A. Fox's feet after her run on Dancing with the Stars. But there may be ink on her fingers.

The actress has a full career plate, including doing a stint on Curb Your Enthusiasm, producing two independent movies and working as a journalist.

"I have a magazine called Jolie, which is a fashion magazine which stands for 'live pretty,'" Fox told PEOPLE in Miami on Saturday. "I'm editor at large, which basically means my responsibility is that I interview whoever is on the cover and I also recruit cover models."

Of the publication itself, "We are gearing toward minorities," says Fox, 42, adding, "So far we've had myself, Tyra Banks, Kimora Lee Simmons, LisaRaye Misick who is the First Lady of Turks and Caicos on the cover. We celebrate the fabulous life.

"We are a magazine that is about encouraging, having a positive attitude and no matter what size you are, from a two all the way up to size 20, that you are fabulous and that you are loved and beautiful too."

When it comes to interviewing celebrities, Fox says, "I'm enjoying it," though "I do have to remember that as a celebrity (myself) I am different. I'm very sensitive about certain taboo subjects. There may be a better way to ask a question than to just come straight out and turn the celebrity off." But she adds: "I've got that finagling power."

As for where this may all lead, Fox says, "I'm trying to be a person with a career that has a lot of versatility to it, so that they can't say that I just play the girlfriend or just play the wife."
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

You are not Oprah, Vivica. Heck, you aren't even Tyra.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2183190;
    You are not Oprah, Vivica. Heck, you aren't even Tyra.
    Krom, you never fail to come up with some little quip that always gets a giggle out of me!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12