+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson & Elena Grinenko - Season 3

Tucker Carlson & Elena Grinenko - Season 3

TUCKER CARLSON MSNBC news anchor -- and often controversial -- conservative political TV pundit and columnist. He will be partnered with professional dancer Elena Grinenko, who makes her series debut this season.

Why are they dressing Tucker Carlson like David Hasselhoff? Is this perhaps a statement by the wardrobe-mistress meant to embarrass him? I would think his dancing ALONE would do that.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan
    For some reason I thought the picture's like years older Not sure why.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Tucker looks pretty good in that picture.......and she's cute too...should be interesting to watch!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey
    I loved Tucker last night! But I know what's going to happen. Same thing that happened last time. The person I like, the one having fun (Kenny Mayne last time) is the one to go first.

I voted for Tucker and I'm hoping he and Jerry Springer are saved by viewers' votes.

xoxo
    im sad to see them leave because i really like Elena (super hot and a talented dancer) and i find Tucker to be a very fun-loving guy.
    Last edited by John; 09-15-2006 at 08:02 AM.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Fogey
    I think this is very unfair. There should be a competition show, with judges scores, viewers voting, and then the next week let them reveal the bottom three, but don't tell us in which order and then have all of them dance again, with judges scores and viewers votes, and then combine all of those and do an elimination. After one show, I'm already done with this because Tucker's gone and I'm left wondering how well he would have done with a different type of dance.

Another thing, the professionals choreograph the dances, so the judges shouldn't be saying anything to Tucker about sitting in the chair for half the dance. That's what his professional partner told him to do. She shouldn't be invited back next year.

I have a feeling that they choreographed it that way because he really can't dance. I wouldn't have minded him staying another week but he really did deserve to go before Willa.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I have a feeling that they choreographed it that way because he really can't dance. I wouldn't have minded him staying another week but he really did deserve to go before Willa.
    But leaving him in a chair for half the dance guaranteed them an early exit. So even if they can't dance, at least give them a chance to try.

Tucker's a big boy. My impression was that he was a little too embarrassed to take it very seriously. I think if he really tried and did badly he felt it would be worse for him than not really trying and being sent home quickly. I also think that doing well on DWTS would have hurt his image a little.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast