+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Joey Lawrence & Edyta Sliwinska - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;2109082;
    I'm with you, Broadway. I'd pick Joey over any of the pros, and definitely over Mario.

Quick, don't let Brandy read this! Joey over Maks? Pffft.
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

FORT Fogey
    Reg. Joey's eyebrows. I'm sure he has them done....Google for pix when he was on Blossom....he had little critters growing on his forhead. I don't think he has a choice but to wax/pluck

Quote Originally Posted by MissThing;2109133;
    Quick, don't let Brandy read this! Joey over Maks? Pffft.
    Hahaha. Oh, guys. Have I overdone the Maks-love?

It's all to spice up the Recaps. Don't take it too seriously.

Just thought I'd throw this out there:

I was gonna save this for a Recap but that's 2 weeks away now...so...This week's People magazine has a small item that claims there may be a Dancing with the Stars live tour. According to Joey, he's set to be part of the tour if/when it happens. The show's producers only say "There has been no official announcement, as yet".

So those of you who are big Joey fans...you may have a chance to check out his Rumba in person, real soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2112067;

I was gonna save this for a Recap but that's 2 weeks away now...so...This week's People magazine has a small item that claims there may be a Dancing with the Stars live tour. According to Joey, he's set to be part of the tour if/when it happens. The show's producers only say "There has been no official announcement, as yet".

So those of you who are big Joey fans...you may have a chance to check out his Rumba in person, real soon!
    I hope this is true. I would love to see Joey and some of the others on an actual tour.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

That's cool news, Brandy. After I read that... I just found this interview with Cheryl where she confirms that there IS a tour. Very cool!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2112067;

I'd like to check out that rhumba...........just don't tell his wife! =)

Joey is my pick because he's an all-around good guy. I hope he does well enough this week to save himself. It should be Mario and him in the finals (with Emmitt finishing third).

Joey is an all-around good guy -- a family man, a class act, and very humble. Mario is the opposite. He's the bad boy. He cheated on his wife, stole Joey's brother's fiance, and now seems to be taking turns between Eva and his partner. I think Mario is fine, but Joey's actions make him 10 times finer.

Maybe he should pull an Alfonso Ribeiro and tell America that he'll give them a big Blossom WHOA (and maybe a chorous from his one and only cd........which I do own........lol) if he makes it to the finals. Alfonso won Celebrity Duets with the promise of a Carlton dance if he made the finals. He made good on his promise and won the crowd over. Maybe Joey should be so coy and clever.
    Geisha Ninja Sparkle Dance
    Twirling Ninja Sparkle Dance

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2104889;
    I like Joey and Edyta. If I had to bet real money on a couple that harbored secret crushes, I would put my money on Joey and Edyta.
    Joey's a good family man. I doubt that. I think he respects her, but Joey's not the type. My money would be on Drew and Cheryl.

Quote Originally Posted by aname;2109007;
    Not me. Have you seen Edyta's fiance - Alex Maso(sp). He was he one who won the first Dancing with the Stars with Kelly Monaco. He is hot hot hot! (Much more so than Joey).
    OMG YES! Alec was one fine *ss man! He should come back and dance again! He puts Maksum to shame!

Interesting post! I didn't realise that Mario dated Joey's brother's fiance. He's sounding like the Hugh Grant character in Bridget Jones! It says something about Joey, then, if he can be on the same show with Mario and not deck him.

Another Joey DWTS tidbit: His mother is a designer at Pretty Haute Couture (gowns made to order; they do a lot of bridals). That must be why they have huge "Joey" signs on their windows.

What a coincidence it's next to Lisa Rinna's shop??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast