+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jerry Springer & Kym Johnson - Season 3

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2119272;
    I had to post and say: I was just on the phone with a 90 yr. old relative (who's still sharp as a whip btw!), and she was just loving Jerry. She says the show will almost not be watchable without him. She thought it was so funny, the shot of him in those shorts wiggling his behind. She thought his and "his beautiful partner" Kym's waltz was "beautiful" and wondered if that was the same song he'd sing at his daughter's wedding? (I didn't know offhand) Anyway, she says she'll miss him.

I just thought all that was kind of sweet.

Very sweet!

Jerry was teaching the local Fox newscaster how to slow dance this morning; she claims to have never slow danced in her life. They did it to the Tennessee Waltz, so he's getting loads of practice for his daughter's wedding.

I know the others are better dancers, but I sure miss Jerry.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I was lurking around IMDB today and found out that Katie, Jerry's daughter who is getting married, was born legally blind, deaf in one ear and without any nasal passages.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;2167836;
    I was lurking around IMDB today and found out that Katie, Jerry's daughter who is getting married, was born legally blind, deaf in one ear and without any nasal passages.
    I just read his bio after reading your post. He seems like a very smart, passionate, and COMpassionate man, but I can't help but wonder if he is slightly Clintonesque where females are concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;2168251;
    I just read his bio after reading your post. He seems like a very smart, passionate, and COMpassionate man, but I can't help but wonder if he is slightly Clintonesque where females are concerned.
    Agreed. Some of the best and brightest just simply cannot keep it in their pants, lol!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345