+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke - Season 3

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Emmitt is just so cute that I just want to pinch his cute little cheek! He moves nicely, too!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

This guy's got talent and class. He has to master the smooth dances, but excels at the Latin and will do great a jive. He is also charismatic. Could win it.

FORT Fogey
    I don't even know who this guy is, but he is fast becoming my favorite.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    I don't even know who this guy is, but he is fast becoming my favorite.

http://www.emmittzone.com/

Here ya go...so you can learn more about him!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama View Post
    http://www.emmittzone.com/

Here ya go...so you can learn more about him!!!
    Thanks! It's so funny to go from big beefy football player to delicate twinkle-toe dancer!

He does it well, though!

MRD
    I was severly disappointed yesterday that Emmit was not in Gainesville, Florida for his induction into the "ring of fame" at Florida Field where he played college ball and broke many records that still hold today for the Gators.

They inducted 4 players and he was one. It was awesome. This is the 100th year of Gator football and they have had a lot of ceremonies this year.

Yesterday they played in retro uniforms from the 1960's which were auctioned off for the scholarship fund.

Emmitts sister attended the ceremony and he pre-taped a segment that was shown on the big video screen, but I was hoping he'd be there with Cheryl so they'd show it on DWTS this week like they showed him at that pagaent he was at with his wife.

He is truly one of football's GREATS both in college and the NFL!

Go Emmit, I am voting all my votes for YOU!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Awww... poor, neglected Emmitt thread.

Here's a nice interview with Cheryl where she talks about a lot of things, but namely the Paris Hilton/Shanna Moakler fight... and the fact that there's going to be a DWTS tour!
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I love Emmitt!!!

I am a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan!!! When I first started as a Dallas fan in 1993, I heard great reputations about Troy Aikman, then I give out a try by start watching the Dallas Cowboys football game. The game is AWSOME!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by allmychildren;2115312;
    I love Emmitt!!!

I am a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan!!! When I first started as a Dallas fan in 1993, I heard great reputations about Troy Aikman, then I give out a try by start watching the Dallas Cowboys football game. The game is AWSOME!!
    I'm a Washington Redskins fan, and I still LOVE Emmitt Smith. I always loved watching him dart around the field when it didn't even seem possible, and it's amazing to watch the same light-footedness and swerviness translate so brilliantly to dance.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I am loving me some Emmitt and Cheryl. He goes out there, has fun, and puts on a great show for us. Her choreography is FANTASTIC, not to mention the chose of outfits really fits the dance. I really hope he makes it to the final 2 with him winning
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast