+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dancing With The Stars Season 3 Announced!

Dancing With The Stars Season 3 Announced!

That's right everyone. The very popular contest that takes celebrities with 2 left feet and, through the help of professional dance partners, teaches them how to be graceful and beautiful on the dance floor is returning in September. The contest will air on Tuesday nights with the results show airing on Wednesdays as announced by Tom Bergeron on The View today.
    While he didn't have time to give any celebrity contestant names, he did say that they have been casting and already have some lined up.
    Hopefully, we will not see another Master P or Kenny Mayne disaster.
    Keep checking the ABC website or this thread for updates as they come in.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I just saw on ET that Vivica Fox will be one of the celebrities. Has anyone seen any others?

I read that Mario Lopez will be on the show next season.

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Here's an article about Vivica and Mario and they also list Harry Hamlin as a possible dancer.

Report: Vivica A. Fox, Mario Lopez to Appear on 'Dancing With the Stars'
    Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The list of stars lined up for next fall's "Dancing With the Stars" is one of TV's rare secrets. But some names appear to be leaking out anyway.

Stunner Vivica A. Fox and actor Mario Lopez are said to be the latest to sign up, according to Us Weekly magazine.

Harry Hamlin, husband of last year's final-three contestant, Lisa Rinna, has already been rumored to be in the upcoming crew.

He reportedly lobbied hard to get on the show after he saw how caught up his wife became in the competition.

ABC refused to talk about the casting.

The show a surprise hit is set to return in mid-September.
    link
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Fogey
    Oh I hope hope hope we get another Kenny Mayne! He may have been a horrible dancer, but I LOVED his attitude.

It will probably get put in here again but here goes according to a wikepedia website some of the stars rumored to compete are Mario Lopez, Vivica A. Fox, Harry Hamlin, Mellissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch), and Masiela Lusha who plays Carmen on The George Lopez Show. I so cannot wait. This is gonna be one hot hot hot season. Especially with MP on there! I think he'll do very well. MJH is the only one I don't see making it very far. 'Course we still have 5 more stars to announce so who knows. Maybe someone else will be worse.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

His Peace after the Storm cafegirl's Avatar
    Dancing with the Stars start schedule and results show start date has been released at ABCmedianet. Here it is:

Tuesday, September 12
    8:00-10:00 p.m. “Dancing with the Stars”

Wednesday, September 13
    8:00-9:00 p.m. “Dancing with the Stars Results Show”

abcmedianet
    "I can do all things through Him who strengthens me!"

FORT Newbie
    Country Star Sara Evans is also rumored to be on Dancing With The Stars 3.

-Taylor

I just saw a commercial on ABC. They will be announcing the cast on Good Morning, America on Monday.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fan
    I just heard a reference on ESPN to former NFL star Emmitt Smith being on the show. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast