+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Samantha Harris out, Lisa Rinna in?!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl View Post
    On Access Hollywood or Extra, Lisa Rinna hinted that her husband, Harry Hamlin, got "the bug" and was likely to be in the competition next time around--wouldn't her being a co-host be, I don't know, awkward or some kind of conflict of interest or something?
    Seeing that she wouldn't be one of the judges, I don't see a problem with him being on the show.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007 View Post
    I just don't like Samantha that much, I don't know why.... I just don't.
    I agree. There is just something I don't care for. She seems perfectly nice, but I just don't get her. I don't think I love her voice, and she needs a different stylist as some of her dresses were just not flattering. Just because it's in style doesn't mean one should wear it. I didn't like the co-host last season either (Lisa?). I don't know if they just don't fit with Tom or what, but I think they should just keep getting different co-hosts until they get it right!

FORT Fogey
    Samantha may not have been wonderful on DWTS (I didn't think she was bad at all, I really liked her), but I've seen some of her reporting segments and she not only is a beautiful woman, she is an excellent reporter. I'd say she's too good for DWTS.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Lisa reported on Access Hollywood tonight that this rumor was not true... she will not be the next host.
    That's too bad.. I was getting all happy thinking I might even watch next time. She would have been a great host, and if Harry was one of the celebrity dancers just think of how much fun it would be. Too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway View Post
    Lisa reported on Access Hollywood tonight that this rumor was not true... she will not be the next host.
    You know I was thinking!! I'm thinking that Lisa should stick to her that haves, and let someone be a co-host of DWTS. I'm thinking Kelly Monaco from General Hospital would be nice. Kelly still continue her role as Sam McCall on GH. As for Lisa, she haves two jobs. One is for Soap Talk, the other is an owner of a clothing called Belle grey.

I was all set to be excited when I first started reading through this thread when I heard Lisa would be replacing Samantha. Been a huge Lisa fan since her days on Days of our Lives and Melrose Place. But oh well sounds like Samantha will be back next season. I thought she was ok. She was def better than the chick (can't think of her name right now) they had last summer.
    Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from an indomitable will. - Mahatma Ghandi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12