+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    I think that the freestyle just finally showed what so many people had been saying for weeks, including CarrieAnn, that Stacy maybe beautiful but she lacks that dancer energy, that spark that so many others have had. Drew had it every week. So did Lisa (who I wish we could have seen her freestyle. I bet it would have been great.)

Drew was amazing tonight. That freestyle blew me away and he really deserves credit for dancing with that cape! That has to be incredibly hard. If everyone votes for who really, truely deserves it, then Drew will win.

OK, time to start blowing up my phone and cellphone and my one silly online vote. LOL :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DCDiva View Post
    I think that the freestyle just finally showed what so many people had been saying for weeks, including CarrieAnn, that Stacy maybe beautiful but she lacks that dancer energy, that spark that so many others have had. Drew had it every week. So did Lisa (who I wish we could have seen her freestyle. I bet it would have been great.)

Drew was amazing tonight. That freestyle blew me away and he really deserves credit for dancing with that cape! That has to be incredibly hard. If everyone votes for who really, truely deserves it, then Drew will win.

OK, time to start blowing up my phone and cellphone and my one silly online vote. LOL :-)
    I cannot agree with you more. Drew rocked my socks. he was amazing. Please vote guys, it is so important. I've only gotten through once so far.

I like Stacey but her freestyle was really boring, even Jerry was better.

FORT Fogey
    I've only gotten through once trying to vote for Drew. This makes me crazy cause you can only vote for such a limited time!

I've gotten through 3 times so far.

They said there was only 1/2 an hour left to vote, what about the people in different time zones?

Maybe they will play real music for the finale, but I doubt it. ABC must make a lot of money from this show. The very least they could do is play original music and make a donation to the winner's charity of choice. That $2 trophy looks like crap and I can't believe that Jerry would put that in his trophy case, if the unthinkable happens.

Drew and Cheryl were fabulous AGAIN! Loved the costumes and original moves. Well deserved score.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    WOW That dance that Drew and Cheryl did was too hot for TV! Still fanning myself.

That little comment about Brokeback Mountain was freakin' hilarious.

I hope Drew wins the whole she-bang. Wish I could vote.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

why can't you vote Junkie girl?

All I can say is DREW BROUGHT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the haters can't deny he is UNTOUCHABLE!!!! He and ONLY he deserves to win!!!

Jerry's freestyle was entertaining and better than Stacy's. Quite a surprise.

What happened to Stacy? She was BORING BORING BORING. OK, problem with lifts I understand why she only did 2, but what happened to dancing? She barely danced at all!!! And it was so slow!! She didn't even deserve the score she got. I thought she deserved all 8's. For once I agreed with Carrie Ann's score.

I was able to vote for Drew I think 4 times on my home line, and 4 times on my cell. And that was only b/c of my persistence. It was busy busy busy. I hope that doesn't actually end up taking votes AWAY from him. All I hear is how many people could NOT get through

Um.... i dont know if any of you know this or not, but Stacy rolled her ankle a few hours befor the show. That probably had some play into the performance tonight. I've rolled my ankles a couple of times, and it hurt just enough to WALK on it, let alone try to dance on it.

+ Reply to Thread