+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands View Post
    I'm not sure what happened with Stacy and Tony's last performance, not all that great. However, they have been the best dancers throughout this whole thing. I'm voting for the best dancers that would be Stacy and Tony. People seem to base this dancing thing on personalities instead of their dancing ability. Why not call the show a star personality contest with dancing. I remember the last show was the same thing viewer votes were based on personality. I have a feeling ABC made this such a drag with boring reruns throughout the show there will be less interest next show.

What about Stacy makes you think she is better than Drew? What has she done that is better than Drew? I honestly don't understand. At best they were both tied as far as ability in my opinion. Then Drew stepped up his game in the freestyle and separated himself from her by a little bit. I just don't understand what it is about Stacy where you can say she is ABSOLUTELY a better dancer than Drew. I have not seen a single performance where she has blown Drew out of the water. I did see ONE where he did blow her out of the water though.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceansands View Post
    I'm not sure what happened with Stacy and Tony's last performance, not all that great. However, they have been the best dancers throughout this whole thing. I'm voting for the best dancers that would be Stacy and Tony. People seem to base this dancing thing on personalities instead of their dancing ability. Why not call the show a star personality contest with dancing. I remember the last show was the same thing viewer votes were based on personality. I have a feeling ABC made this such a drag with boring reruns throughout the show there will be less interest next show.

Also, are you honestly saying that if Drew wins he does not deserve it? Are you saying that Stacy is the only one that deserves it and that if anyone else does win it is based on personality?

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I have not liked Stacy either and I think the comments fake and no heart in it are true. She's kind of a cold fish.

Jerry and Anna were hilarious and very good in the freestyle.
    Drew and Cheryl: WOW WOW WOW!

Stacy and Tony, He stole the choregraphy from Sat. Nite Fever. So nothing exciting, nothing new, focus on him AND they were slow, slow, slow. Not in time with the music at all. They did not deserve the score they got. I was very surprised that their freestyle was not something WOW like the other 2.
    It could have just been one of the weekly dances. Blah.

I'm hoping Drew wins. He deserves it. Jerry in 2nd.

I had never heard the song Drew and Cheryl danced too before (Ok, I'm sheltered apparnatly) and I said to hubby: is this the theme song for Brokeback Mountain?. Then when Bruno said what he said, I just about died laughing.
    Don't feel bad! I have never heard of the song either! I don't listen to country music. Now I can't get the song out of my head!!!! Gee..thanks Drew and Cheryl!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I have not liked Stacy either and I think the comments fake and no heart in it are true. She's kind of a cold fish.

Jerry and Anna were hilarious and very good in the freestyle.
    Drew and Cheryl: WOW WOW WOW!

Stacy and Tony, He stole the choregraphy from Sat. Nite Fever. So nothing exciting, nothing new, focus on him AND they were slow, slow, slow. Not in time with the music at all. They did not deserve the score they got. I was very surprised that their freestyle was not something WOW like the other 2.
    It could have just been one of the weekly dances. Blah.

I'm hoping Drew wins. He deserves it. Jerry in 2nd.

I had never heard the song Drew and Cheryl danced too before (Ok, I'm sheltered apparnatly) and I said to hubby: is this the theme song for Brokeback Mountain?. Then when Bruno said what he said, I just about died laughing.
    "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" by Big and Rich....YEE HAW!!!! They are a hoot to watch on stage.....not your "typical" country singers....I think they are one of those groups..either you love 'em or you hate 'em...(I'm in the love 'em group!)

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy is a country song by Big and Rich. I don't know if it's the theme for Brokeback Mountain or night.

Oops - didn't see the above post before posting this. I'm in the love 'em group too!

+ Reply to Thread