+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 2/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Does anybody know/have a clue if they're gonna release this on DVD?
    I've just looked on tvshowsondvd.com and at imdb and neither show any indication that there's any impending release, unfortunately.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

I am so happy that many people who never voted. voted last night for Drew! Awesome. He definitely deserves to win this competition, no doubt.

I also agree with the person who said if Stacey had rolled her ankle there is no way in hell she could've danced the first song the way she did.

I also agree that the 9's were way too generous for her free style and had that been anyone else, the highest score would have been 8, if that.

I voted Stacy five times already. Last night was Awsome!! I hope my five time vote for Stacy Keibler works out on Sunday. I like when Drew and Cheryl dressed up in Country Western style, and its about time they wear a country western outfit, they dressed sharp. Without the cowboy boots it would've been boring for me and I would've stop watching DWTS forever. But other than that, it was an AWSOME show. It's good to dressed something different for the freestyle dance. Otherwise it would've been a boring show. Hey you gotta try something different for a change.

FORT Fogey
    Against my better judgement, I watched the last hour of the show last night (and apparently missed NOTHING since all the dances were in the last hour!) and I have to say, I'm more convinced than ever that it is pre-determined who will win. Now, after we've all voted, the judges have one more opportunity, so they may be told who has the most fan votes and they can then score based on that knowledge.

As for last night, Stacy did not deserve better scores than Jerry in the freestyle. Even his first dance was truly wonderful, but Jerry and Anna were great in their second dance. They should have received 9's if not 10's for that freestyle and Stacy should have received 7's.

My opinion and especially after last night - Drew should win, Jerry second, Stacy third.

And I voted for Drew and gave a couple of votes to Jerry.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzmom2cu View Post
    DCDiva - I have three phones at home and I always vote for Drew. i hope some of the people who were giving Lisa votes will now give their votes to Drew.
    That would be me.

I've been voting all season long, first for George, and then for whomever I felt did the best job.

Last night, Drew and Cheryl "brought it home!" After the show, I replayed their Free-Style dance no less than 5 times! That dance deserves to be stolen by every dancing couple and used as a Standard.

And I loved the line, "Drew, you now have the LEAD in BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, THE MUSICAL"! And what Drew did with his hat, in response....classic! (if you have this on tape, watch the musicians reactions to Drew's antics; that's half of the fun!)
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz View Post
    Crap! Tivo messed up! What did judge's say abotu Drew?
    Bruno said he was ready to star on Broadway in Brokeback Mountain: The Musical. Whereupon Drew took Cheryl's cowboy hat and covered his behind with it protectively.

You Can Still Vote on ABC.com

Hey guys,

First time poster, long time lurker on FORT!

Just had to register so that I could let you know that voting is still open on-line at ABC.com. Their rules state that voting can continue on-line until 12:00 on the day of the results show, which in this case is Sunday.

So for all of you who think, like me, that Drew and Cheryl deserve to win on the basis of last night, click on over to ABC and vote, vote, vote (they accept unlimited votes).

Great to join you all - don't know why I didn't do it earlier!

I really enjoyed last night-I think Jerry did real well. Stacy did well, but Drew did shine. I enjoyed the 'fros, and it was fun watching Jerry boogey. I thought Stacy's free was boring boring boring. She did the moves well, but I was bored. Drew's freestyle was country but cute. He is just awesome. Hope he wins it!

Quote Originally Posted by lalou View Post
    Hey guys,

First time poster, long time lurker on FORT!

Just had to register so that I could let you know that voting is still open on-line at ABC.com. Their rules state that voting can continue on-line until 12:00 on the day of the results show, which in this case is Sunday.

So for all of you who think, like me, that Drew and Cheryl deserve to win on the basis of last night, click on over to ABC and vote, vote, vote (they accept unlimited votes).

Great to join you all - don't know why I didn't do it earlier!
    , lalou!

Thanks for the info!

I'm sure FoRT keyboards are blowing up with the stampede over to ABC to vote for D&C!

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread